MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Sweet little girl!!!!

Sweet little girl!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Sweet little girl!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Sweet little girl!!!!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-...php See if you can get this link, i fell off me chair at this!!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/01/2007 12:12  

that is so brill di great rolled about laughing !!!!!!!!!!!! err if you have the demolition number to hand can you pass it to me please cos jak's schools next !!!!!!!!!! cos am gunning for them today bloody ejits will have the wrath of storm at 8 30 in the morning !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 08/01/2007 12:36  

wot they been up to mate?

Update Reply
Di @ 08/01/2007 12:55  

i played to my 8 year old who is also called Becky, she thought it was fantastic I myself am disturbed by this childs apperent hatred of school,on the other hand i nearly wet myself with laughter

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/01/2007 15:28  

di you wont believe yhis but we had a progress report with 3 subjects on it and the range showing excellent marks above average, and the next one lacking in effort/ we had a comments box on it and me and my mate put what we thought an the teachers b*****ked jak today in front of the class for what i have put on the comment sheet and told him its lies !!!!!!! its got nothing to do with jak what i have put but the twat never rang me thinks his b*****ks are gonna be earings tomorrow they gonna have it tomorrow catagory 7 is gonna get em tomorrow loads more to it di u wouldnt believe wot the teaher has said so unethical i cant believe it..... sorry rant over bet you wished youd not asked now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ty for listening errrr readin it !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 08/01/2007 15:53  

blimey m8,sounds like u better give em hell 2moz and get on to the local education authority too,teachers have no right to do that at all,if they ad a prob,they shoulda phoned u,not gave jak aloada s**t!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/01/2007 16:03  

its a sackable offence.teachers under no circumstances are allowed to take out their own personal feelings on kids in their charge,if they have a problem with a parent/gaurdian then the matter must be first addressed to the head of the shool if the teacher feels he/she cannot deal with the parent alone,taking it out on a child in front of other kids is unproffessional & unethical,i'd take the matter up with your local education authority storm.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/01/2007 16:31  

thanks witchiest an oggy am ringin school tomorrow and making an appointment to see the head, if i get no joy from him then im off the the education authority, thanks for your support on this one, cos not sure of the correct procedure for this one, but will be making it my buisness too find out !!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 08/01/2007 18:02  

that is so out of order storm, i would be exactly how you are hun. the only advice i can give is to try and keep ya cool when ya see the head. give the facts and then ask what he/she is going to do about it cos wot ever else the teacher in question had no right to blast jak. keep us up to date hun.

Update Reply
Di @ 08/01/2007 18:07  

omg m8 why didnt u tell me, right me should come to the school with u and yep ill put me boots on hunnie, cant belive it m8 how dare they im fumin!!!!!!!!! HOWS JAK? bless him awwww, you know where i am though hun if u need owt loves ya loads ur friend always rc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/01/2007 18:15  

how did it go at school storm? bin thinkin bout ya hun.xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/01/2007 10:32  

not been able to see them yet !!!!! and have been waitin for mate to phone me with some details of the technical terms i can use at them, cos i dont want to go making myself look ill informed, she works in a school so is in the no, also her lad was told the same so we goin to sort it out between us. have sent an e mail in asking for the teach in question to phone me with a conveneint time to meet to discuss it but not had reply yet bet he wont phone either will let you know, an thanks witchiest its good to know your here

Update Reply
storm @ 09/01/2007 11:53  

i used to work in a school hun,some teachers seem to think they're above reproach! if u need a chat,u know where i am! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/01/2007 16:08  

Storm hun had same sort of problem with John when he was at school, nearly lost him as he was thinking of doing something silly. Got the education involved which the school didn't like and they were very helpful.Didn't go down well with the school though but I didn't care my son was my priority. If you need to chat hun u know were I am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 10/01/2007 01:35  

............. and if you need a "heavy" to thump someone while wearing a black ballaclava and combat trousers.........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 13:00  

have sent an e mail to school just waitin for a reply bloody ass holes think im not the only one whose complained either, so school is p***ed off, they will be when i can get down there

Update Reply
storm @ 10/01/2007 17:05  

Take it easy.. be cool, calm and self aware........ be polite and courteous even if the teacher doesn't deserve it........... then when their back is turned.......... smite them down with a brick filled handbag.........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 17:08  

your such a nice man rube, can see u with a handbag lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 17:42  

I'd use a sock...... if the brick didn't work, the smell would....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 18:45  

yeah knock um out with the smell

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 06:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email