MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Help needed please sponsor me.

Help needed please sponsor me. - Forums [Biker Match] Help needed please sponsor me. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Help needed please sponsor me.

Hi to you all those of you who know me and those who do not. My Bike Club are holding a sponsored head shave in the aid of little Harley Norfolk who has the very rare brain disease "Leukodystrophy" it is so rare he at 7 months old has the only case in the whole of the british isles. Because he is not expected to live beyond age 3 the NHS has refused to offer any help as his condition is inopperable as far as they are concerned. His condition makes him have "fits" unlike "normal fits" as I'm currently out of work I do not see enough people out in the "real world" so looking to all you people out there to sponsor me to have my head shaved. This is to take place at The Sportsman Public House and carried out by Josie Hunter who is giving her skills free of charge to shave as many heads as wish to raise sponcership. The Event will start at 7:30pm on Tuesday 25th of August 2009. All money raised will go towards making life a little better for Harley and his perants. I will collect Sponsorship Money at Rosies BBQ weekend and also at the Friendlies Rallie if there are no objections to this. You can of course PM me for contact details and send postal orders or cheques to me at an address to be disclosed privately. So in anticipated thanks please contact me as soon as possable I'd like to raise a lot of money for this little lad as a dad myself I do not know how I'd cope knowing my child will not live to be a grown up and have a full life. Andy AKA Hull750Rider

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/08/2009 23:41  

Aww how tragic. I'm not in a financial position to sponsor you Hull, but I wish you all the best in raising as much dosh as you can. Good on you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/08/2009 23:55  

Tenner hulls, from me buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2009 23:56  

Cheers Ian very good of you I'll let you know how to get it to me if you are not going to either event! It's ok Kwak Anyone who reads this thread who cannot help in a monitory way can still help me by letting your friends know about this thread...... Thank you.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 00:03  

i am doing the cooking at rosies do, i will be there buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 00:07  

Thanks again Ian you are my 1st sponsor hope 1st of many (every penny counts floks if you cannot afford a £10 that's fine if only half of the membership gave 50p each I'd raise a considerable sum of money! Please give what you can afford) Thanks again Andy P.S. already had 1 annon Guy match you Ian cheers you know who you are

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 08:26  

Have messaged you. What a tragic tale. Please send best wishes and thoughts to the family. I cannot even imagine what they must be going through. Cissy

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 08:34  

brought a tear to my eye £10 will give to u at rally unless you want it before then

Update Reply
caz36 @ 05/08/2009 10:16  

Tenner from me too Hull

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 05/08/2009 10:20  

Awww.. that's just so sad.. I will donate when I see you at the rally, HR. Good on you and the others getting head-shaves

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/08/2009 10:21  

Thanks Caz Sorry 2WF do not know you name but thanks to you too I'll collect at rally not a problem or at Roses BBQ if you are there 1st Thank you Karey This is turning out to be quite a humbeling experince for me

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 10:25  

Its Mark, your welcome Andy

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 05/08/2009 10:27  

Hull pm me your postal address pl , and good luck my friend

Update Reply
excalibur @ 05/08/2009 10:31  

Hull pm me your postal address pl and good luck with this great cause

Update Reply
excalibur @ 05/08/2009 10:36  

I've tried to add this event to the events diary just waiting on the mods to check it out! If you are donating will you please add your piccy to the event attendance so I can keep a track of who's sponsering me (those of you donating annon do not have to do that as I'll have your PMs to help me keep a track of you!) Thanks again to all willing to help. As i said before if you cannot afford to chip in that's fine but please mention this cause to anyone you think may be able to help as that is in it's self is a postive donation. Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 10:37  

PM'd Excalibur I'm still firming up a possable postal address (not my own) I will give that out to those who need it via PM only once I firm up the details. Cheers again everyone for your continued support! Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 10:47  

Andy, Mat750 is the events moderator as soon as he's online next, whic is usually quite often and presuming its all ok, he will moderate it.

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/08/2009 11:24  

£10 from me too will get it to you some how Hull

Update Reply
nina @ 05/08/2009 12:31  

Thank you Nina

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 12:33  

Hull £10 from me will give it to you at rally and good luck hope you raise shed loads xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/08/2009 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email