MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Help needed please sponsor me.

Help needed please sponsor me. (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Help needed please sponsor me. (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Help needed please sponsor me.

Here is a list of whos in the piccys at least the others are no longer anonymous 1 Harleys Gran2 Foreground my daughter Jessica with the camera (two peeps from Harleys friends/family)3 Pete our Chair "erm" man 1st up to get shaved (Hairdresser also related to Harley)4 Pete gets his hair cut5 Demon barber a blur of action (with 9 of us she had to be)6 "I'm not a Minger" says Pete GOODY pmsl7 Peddles next (called that because when he 1st joined the club he has a push bike so he peddled everywhere lol)8&9 We pleaded with her to stop just there lol)10 OMG it's "STAVROS" INNIT11 My loverly Daughter Jess (Lady Amandria on this site)12 Frog ( arms folded) up next thinking "but I've got no hair......." plus others onlooking and ejoying the banter and spectical.13 Tell you what take my chest hair instead lol14 It's Mini Me! and Dr. Evil (Peddles works in Radiology)15 MY TURN "NOT a good look FFS don't stop now"!!! 16 Nearly there (nice to see someone happy in Her work!)17 Hull750 spots mmmm baby food yummmy (well your head wanders when in a bright smock lol)18 "Well you'd get the baby food every where if YOUR hands where under a smock!" 19 Slap ed!20 Shaun gets "Shorn"21 Phil next "do I have too?"22 Phil does his BEST "Max Wall" impression!23 "ET Phone Home" PMSL24 God I'M BEUTIFUL (hope it grows back quick lol)25 "I look like a bloody MONK" maybe I should meditate on that!26 Dean Love next to loose those PINK? Locks (2nd longest hair of the night!)27 Dean being a real sport letting two of the kids at the do loose on his DO! lol28 Many hands make light work "no one was injured while making this documentry"29 "Well you will have loads of hair" it shades you from the sun white shiney head caused problems with later pictures lol.30 Mike up next "you won't cut my pony tail will you!" had it many many years!!! Longest hair of the night!31 Rob Gwatkin "I've paid and extra tenner to rent this seat for the next 20 secs opps you've only got this left it must have been missed"32 "Last of the BLACK WIDOWS" right turn Clyde!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/08/2009 10:29  

Hi Andy, FINALLY managed to get the cheque in the post!! Congrats again

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/09/2009 17:56  

Thought you was writing it while away lol cheers anyway matey!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 03/09/2009 21:27  

well done babe, sending hugs ((()))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2009 23:15  

you did well andy, a worth while cause.....see ya tomorrow

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2009 23:49  

Thought you was writing it while away I took my chequebook and an envelope but unfortunately 18 hour working days in a remote location put paid to my plans! Better late than never though, eh?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 00:10  

Thanks all just loading up trailer!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/09/2009 08:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email