MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Help needed please sponsor me.

Help needed please sponsor me. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Help needed please sponsor me. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Help needed please sponsor me.

I will give u a donation as well hull, Im down 2 go 2 rose's bbq so will sort it then. Send my reguards 2 the family

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/08/2009 13:32  

Oh I'll be at Roses' BBQ on the Sunday if anyone cannot stay or do the Sunday I'm hoping Rose or Ian can look after it for me. Thankyou Jackie You too Drobess

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 13:37  

will do buddy, consider it done !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 15:45  

Bless you Andy and all your fellow club members. It is so great that you can do this so that Harley's and his parents can spend what little time they have together. When you get the contact details sorted out I will gladly send you something. Good luck with the venture!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/08/2009 17:48  

Thanks TC I'm not doing anything special mate just a closer haircut than usual lol, I'm still awaiting my events post to be approved though! Will feel a lot more official on there!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 19:47  

hi hull ,its a good cause ,£10 from me

Update Reply
minger @ 05/08/2009 21:40  

Cheers Minger

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 21:41  

Good on you Hull, as promised in the chat room, Ill also give you a donation and will be at Rose's on the Saturday so will leave it in her safe keeping before I go. All the best and love to the little lad and his family too...................our kids very precious for sure!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/08/2009 21:42  

Thankyou hun i'll pm you when I sort out a postal address (not going to be mine!) security reasons never know who's looking in on the web who knows you lol.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2009 21:52  

Hi Hull Well looks like you will be the one with the lollypops for a while , GOOD on yeah Andy . Just let me know where to send it Ride safe all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 23:11  

Thanks BP off to my pit now as I'm a little done in heads felt a little wooly all afternoon/night (like a bunged up sinus but it's not that!) Estimated ammount raised so far is approx £150 thanks all for a super 1st days fund raising it'd be great to maybe double that before the event Good night all pleasent dreams. Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/08/2009 00:34  

Not loaded but like to chose special charities personall to me .My life would be meaning less without my son. I can only imagine how awful to have to live this tradgedy.... I do like to spread my donations around but will £1 be OK?

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 06/08/2009 02:48  

"ALL" donations help Ruby as I said before if I got 50p off of all the users on this site I'd be able to contribute a great deal to this cause. Any "standard members" who whish to make a donation will be able to email the person on the events page to sort that out! The post should be up pretty soon I've had a pm from Matt and he's going to look at them this lunch time so hopefully up by this afternoon/evening Event now up on the calendar 25th August all those who've pledged in this thread please add yourselves to show attending if you are going to attend and have not made up your mind to donate please also add yourself, thanks again to all you wonderful BMer's Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/08/2009 09:25  

All gone a bit quite today, please donate! Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/08/2009 13:57  

Hi Hull,I think ian is going to the bulldog bash this weekend and i'm hoping to meet up with him there, if I do see him, could I give the money to him £10?.If I don't see him I will post it to you when you have an address o.k?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2009 15:37  

Hi Andy, I'll happily sponsor you a tenner, can you pm me your addy, and I'll send a cheque

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 06/08/2009 15:58  

Thank you Little Chick You too Silv Still got to get the postal address firmed up should have it sorted by very eairly next week Please add yourselves to the Event post be nice to get some kind of record on here for the most added to any event (it does not meen you HAVE to come to the event just showing you are supporting it) x

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/08/2009 17:12  

Well you've got my money Andy! see you at my meet I will give you a tenner then hunny x well done to you and everyone doing sponsored events this summer

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/08/2009 22:14  

Thank you Rose xx See you at your BBQ xx Hi all I now have Sponsor forms I can e-mail out to you if you'd like to take part in the fund raising and can get some friends or work mates to dig deep. E-Mail link in the Event if you'd like to request one!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/08/2009 23:24  

*refresh*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/08/2009 10:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email