MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The perils of Sex

The perils of Sex (3) - Forums [Biker Match] The perils of Sex (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The perils of Sex

not on your bloody life. no way, no how, nooooooooooooooooooooo one is plenty thanks

Update Reply
Di @ 20/03/2007 17:27  

lol wot happened to doin owt for mates ? damn !!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/03/2007 17:46  

AM WITH YA THERE DI, AND SOZ BP BUT YOUR GENEROUS OFFER OF YA SPROGS IS NOT NEEDED AT THE MOMENT LOL I'VE GOT MINE BUT WILL BE HAVIN JAKS MATE FOR MOST OF HOLIDAY COS HE PRACTIALLY LIVES AT MINE WHEN HE CAN GET UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 10:09  

bp if u lived nearer we could just put all our kids in the garden to play while we have a few glasses of whatever and relax! or,not knowin how old ur guys are,get ps2 set up and leave em to it!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/03/2007 14:52  

dont think it matters how old lads are witchiest they never say no to a blast on the ps2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 16:19  

george never does lol

Update Reply
Di @ 21/03/2007 16:59  

same with liam, have to prize the control out his hands lol............boys n there toys lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 22/03/2007 04:46  

ps2 helps me get charlie ready 4 school in morning. hes only allowed on it when hes washed and in his uniform,shoes on! he was ready by 7.45am today!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 07:11  

god jak would be in big doo doo if he went on it in the mornings !!!!!!!! he goes out of the house a just gone 8 but leaves getting up till 7.55 breakfast down him and off !!!!!!!!!!!! i've given up trying to get him up earlier cos he doesnt budge ive even sneaked around putting the clocks ten minutes fast but that dont work either

Update Reply
storm @ 22/03/2007 12:02  

it keeps charlie occupied while i sort sam out so its helpful in the mornings here!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 14:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email