MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The perils of Sex

The perils of Sex - Forums [Biker Match] The perils of Sex - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The perils of Sex

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Boy." I call mine "Sex." Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one too." Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old." He said, "You must have been quite a kid!" When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the hotel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex. He said, "Every room in the place is for sex." I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too." One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I should have sold tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I had hoped to have Sex on T.V." He called me a show-off. When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said, "Me too." Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too." Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I said, "I'm looking for Sex." My case comes up Friday.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 06:28  

Pleading guilty then?

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2006 06:31  

Nope......... insanity.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 06:51  

just found this rube,i like it. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 17/03/2007 11:57  

COOL RUBE GLAD YOU WASNT ABOUT WHEN I HAD MY DOGGIE GOD KNOWS WHAT HER NAME MAY HAVE BEEN !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 17/03/2007 12:36  

one of my ex-boyfriends used to have a cat called Piston the cat.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2007 13:16  

@ frag I had cats called Bubble & Squeak, wanted to call 'em Pooh & Sticks but ex hubby refused to stand at back door and shout POOH!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2007 13:36  

fantastic Rube.....

Update Reply
wttgill @ 17/03/2007 17:30  

I had cats named Diablo and Sylvester and a dog called Snoopy. Come to think of it all my dogs were called Snoopy coz I never changed the name on the kennel.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2007 17:30  

i had cats called pilchard, kipper n whiskas lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/03/2007 18:38  

had rabbits called stew and dinner!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/03/2007 07:49  

lol lol lol my rabbits called mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 15:54  

bp,am guessing that rabbit aint from a pet shop!!!!xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/03/2007 16:41  

lmao i shudent av sed that shud i?

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 16:47  

made me smile hun! amsure will make others grin too!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/03/2007 16:54  

lol thats wot its meant for yyyyeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 16:57  

that made me giggle I must be normal my 2 rotties are called Bubbles and Bruno, my German Shepard is called Harley (not my choice tried shouting Suzuki but he wont answer me) and my Saluki is called Rose. But then again what normal person would own 4 crazy dogs

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 18/03/2007 17:21  

lol dunno wot normal person wud av loads of kids giv me dogs anyday lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/03/2007 17:43  

I had a cat once.... I called her 'The wife'!!

Update Reply
Gunslinger @ 18/03/2007 18:34  

lol gunslinger i had a boyfriend once called him a b*****d !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/03/2007 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email