MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts - Forums [Biker Match] Good Adverts / Bad Adverts - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

I absolutely love the new Dairy Milk advert with the boy and girl and their eyebrows* - pure genius!! (actually the last few ads from them have been pretty good!) ...but as for that one where that little wants a 'poo' round his friends house..... (not even going to say the products name!!) *search for it on YouTube...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/01/2009 21:30  

Irritating that cadbury used the same "drumming gorilla" footage with different music though... But yeah - the new one's fab :o)

All time favourite is the Guinness ad playing Phat Planet with the white horses rising from the surf... brilliant... especially on a cinema screen!

Those 'poo' ads REALLY annoy me... on a par with cillit bang...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/01/2009 21:35  

Only got two (or maybe three) words to say...Shake'n'Vac

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/01/2009 21:38  

"... I say you buy one you get one FREE!!" WTF?.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/01/2009 21:43  

good thread geez............... tell yer what does my nut in........Johnny Rotten floggin butter, n Iggy Pop selling insurance or something................fu***n sellouts, aint like they need the dosh neither........grrrrrrrr........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 00:00  

"Bring on the Trumpets!" Gotta be the funniest thing I've seen on TV in ages.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/01/2009 00:05  

I hate it when supermarkets use people that say
"we're good with fud"
it's not "fud"
it's foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood for gods sake!!!!
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, o.k?, I appreciate these people are scottish, but non the less it is IRRITATING!!! GRRRRRRRR

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 00:20  

It's an attempt to rhyme an accent. Whoever came up with the idea should be dragged through every inhabited area of Scotland as an apology.... saving Glasgow for last!! "Gud with Fud". FFS, if they wanted to do that, they should have tried an Eastern European accent, or even a dodgy Swedish one. Inga says, "Gooood wiz Fooood"!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 29/01/2009 10:19  

I love the latest PG Tips advert.. Johny and the Monkey 'performing' to the stripper music ! Brilliant

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/01/2009 10:28  

Hey Arfur B i happen to like Johnny Rotton lol But agree it is a sell out watching him now selling butter much preferred him singing : )
The one that annoys me is the farmers in the field checking the corn that goes into Carling do they really talk to it and say good night???? Strange

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 14:38  

anyfin with kids in i hate!!specially if there shown bondin with there spiky haired young trendy dads!! older tubbier baldy dad's are generally shown as stupid figures of fun! in reality the younger dad would have fkd off with the wifes sister anyhow!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/01/2009 14:51  

nice one tango lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 14:55  

the one I really really hate is the Ewan MacGregor one for Davidoff - now THAT's a complete sellout!!!.......but why??? why did he do it????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/01/2009 15:21  

maybe he was broke?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/01/2009 15:29  

i've always been a fan of Johnny's stuff too sweet...be it with the Pistols, P.I.L etc....was a punk in my youth, n still hold dear some of the ethics to this day............if you'd told me back in the 70's that he'd be prancing about as some kinda country gent floggin butter i would most def had laughed in yer face!..............just goes to show hey, what the f**k do i know.........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 15:56  

good take on morcombe an wise[nuffins new]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/01/2009 16:05  

I agree with you Arfur B ...... was a bit of a shock when i first saw it i have to admit and the picture i saw on the comp of him in dungerees and a straw hat??? Very country Gent must say
As the badge i wear on my Jacket says........... Punks not dead!! So will keep my memories and pretend i never saw it at all
lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 16:07  

i'd still snog the corsydol girl corrrrr! not sure about the zofirex girl though!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/01/2009 16:11  

No idea who they are Mr Tango lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 16:40  

me neither sweet!..........what the f**k you on about TM??!...........................meds runnin low maybe's;o).......

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 17:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email