MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Good Adverts / Bad Adverts (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

Ooops!

I'd always assumed the ryvita/Fern Britten ads were just a complete wind-up, cos they've superimposed her head onto someone else's body!

Anyway... I'm not going to start on gastric bands again, upsetting all and sundry... I've ranted on that particular soap box enough methinks...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/02/2009 23:45  

yes the earlier adverts superimposed her head on a slimmer body but the more recent ones use her own body, as she has now reached the required shape to advertise rivita minis!!!

How wonderful those little crispy snacks are!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 12:51  

cant stand car adverts always some smug git driving and the voice they use is terrible!its a fkn borin car borin borin!!an remember the fat lazy kids advertisin some crappy people carrier! god's sake tell the truth! life ends when you have kids an have to get a shite people carrier!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/02/2009 12:57  

Ahhhh OK I get it now

They're all at it. Like the ones that do the fitness videos in the new year, then it transpires they didn't acquire their svelte new figures through determination but through liposuction!

I like that one with Arabella Weir in it...

"Your skinny Ms Weir"

"I know"

Not a clue what it's for... some instant drink or other...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/02/2009 13:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email