MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Good Adverts / Bad Adverts (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Good Adverts / Bad Adverts

I'm with ya, TM!! (apart from I would kiss the Zovirax girl!) Come on Sweet & Arf..... Corsodyl = naked woman in field of hay Zovirax = girl swimming/doing aerobics in black helmet

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 17:53  

she got teeth missing cos she had gum disease hence advert for corsydol!! zofirex for cold sore's !! jeez!you obviously dont watch enough telly! .............take me riding in the car car like that tune!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/01/2009 17:54  

Hmm.. just re-read those posts and can't see any bigotted opinions, just one complaint of a really bad rhyme in an advertising campaiign.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 19:38  

Yes, I see what you mean but in my (humble) opinion I think that she is just referring to the fact that Scots pronounce some words differently and is not intended as a slur on a nation. However, I will not speak for littlechick as I am sure she is more than capable of standing up for herself! Welcome to the site, by the way!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 19:54  

Ha hah... you'll find most of us on here are lovers, not fighters (or if you are me, crap at both...) Saw your intro in the New Members post and it looked fine... heck, you even got a wave off me and my mate Arf! Just throw yourself into the forums and you will soon feel at home... but most of all, just have fun!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 20:35  

Nope Still lost on Mr Tangos advert lol
Obviously dont watch enough telly cos i have never seen them???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 22:32  

Hey there,Dave i'm sorry you took offence at my "fud/ food"observation, I will keep my observations to myself in future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 22:39  

your right TM i'm glad to say i don't watch alot of tv, cause it's mostly a pile pf sh**e these days.....however, on reflection, i do now remember the one with the pretty lass wearing a black helmet, with a dodgy looking sore on her lip, am presuming thats the same one?!..............as for the other one, you still got me there geez:o).............. please don't keep your opinions to yourself littlechick, your constuctive n sometimes outspoken stuff on the threads is just what BM needs in my humble opinion:o)............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 22:57  

Sweet & Arf - you can find the ads on YouTube... Arf - that's the one.. she has the cutest smile.. *sigh*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 23:01  

lmao!..........geez, i really aint that interested in the poxy advert anyway!.........ta for the thought though:o)............... joins you in the *sigh* room whilst reflecting on littlechicks cute smile:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 23:05  

fanks Arf

shuffles away and goes to bed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 23:06  

Oh ok Tee Cee lol will most definatly check it out at some point
Back to Adverts has anyone seen the Hovis one? A lad goes for a loaf of bread and it starts off in a shop back in the war and goes right through to modern day?? Thought that was pretty clever actually made a change

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2009 23:21  

Yep, liking that one too, sweet! ... and to balance it out with a crap advert, just pick any of the recent amateur Halifax adverts from the last five or so years!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2009 23:31  

Back to Adverts.....
I hate the one about useing Deoderant and it never leaves white marks???? I have yet to find one that dosn't or else i just use too much lol xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2009 18:05  

You will probably be as baffled as me about that one Dave lol
I would like to Know as well how they seem to know what sort of Cat and Dog food are prefered by the animals?? Do they get a special guy in to taste and talk to them????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2009 18:46  

In reply to Littlechick: I was going to reply to the 'Fud Gate' scenario but didnt want to feed the fire .Now that Arf has given you the 'go-ahead' to voice your opinions then i shall also.after all,it would be pretty tame on some blogs without thee and me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2009 19:17  

interesting the use of regional accents in adverts, northern accents are 'trustworthy' interstingly the welsh tourist board advert was devoid of a 'welsh' accent!!or at least very very faint!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/01/2009 19:33  

check this out - it's the website for compare the meerkat.com - those ads are billiant!!! www.comparethemeerkat.com

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/02/2009 20:39  

Simples

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2009 20:47  

Whats going on with the Dairy Milk Ad The two kids eyebrows

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2009 21:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email