MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

25 things that make you feel like a real man

25 things that make you feel like a real man (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 25 things that make you feel like a real man (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

25 things that make you feel like a real man

Save me a space. (I'm expecting a knife in the back anytime now)!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2008 04:38  

your fate will be like what i saw on a video on a website called ogrish[dont think its still around i have tried gettin it recently!] a convicted homosexual in a muslim country had a long sharp pointed pole inserted[you know where!!] and then stood upright he then slid down the pole the point comin out of his shoulder !!! point of this is never let sharian law into this country!!!also videos of stoning to death of adulterer's sharian law must never be allowed to take hold!! i know these are extreme examples but!![an no offence xk it was cos yu like swords not insinuatin youre gay!! ]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 04:48  

not insinuatin youre gay!! Oh I don't know - he seems a happy chappy most of the time As for the rest of it - hear, hear! Sentenced to death by stoning because you've been raped?! Aye, right... *shuts up before entering rant mode*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/07/2008 05:08  

No offense taken,TM But isn't "gay" a nice word for an arse-bandit?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2008 05:09  

surprised we aint bin modded!! as a photographer i have attended 'gay' weddings an have no anti gay feelings you are or youre not simple!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 05:12  

Who u callin "simple"?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2008 05:26  

right back atcha kiddo!! ogrish is still around, good videos reflectin on life around us!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 05:33  

erm...back on thread.....LOL *Holding a door open for a "lady" only to be called a sexist bast! *Checking your meat and two veg are still there in the morning BEFORE waking! *Waking up with a fantastic woman after a night of unbelievable rumpy pumpy...smiling at each other then ducking her head under the duvet so she can REALLY appreciate the effort you put into that fart! *not buying anything from the puffy "organic" aisle *Nodding at the workmen who hold up the "stop/go" boards for having the grace to allow you through.....proper mans work that! *being convinced that your 1200cc vauxhall corsa old ladies shopping trolley is infact a 600bhp Lamborghini eater in disguise......all because you fitted a loud exhaust and lowered it 2"......."it's true.....yeah...I had 130 out of it down the pass!"....

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 04/07/2008 06:14  

ah the old pushin the head under the sheets never fails to raise a laugh!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 07:24  

never puttin both hands on the steerin wheel!!one either hangin out the window on a hot day or restin on yer gear knob!or on your forehead like yer bored or sommat!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 07:26  

She's alive and well, and living in taskmasters backyard. Just fattening him up for the Braai.... But some cool swords #40 - Knowing what properly cool blades look like, owning a few yourself and knowing very well how to use them. Bonus points for teaching friends' daughters/girlfriends how to use them as well!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 04/07/2008 07:40  

handy when visitin London these day's!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/07/2008 08:16  

refusing while out shopping 2 be dragged round the shopping centre in 2 every girlie shop and instead heading 4 the nearest bar/fastfood/gadget shop then meeting up at the end

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 05/07/2008 09:19  

Walking along arm in arm with a good looking pregnant woman and knowing that you put it there.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 05/07/2008 17:20  

please say your gonna be a granpop!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/07/2008 17:27  

T.M No. I just got a good memory and something like that sticks in your mind. My lads 16 now and it only seems like last year.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 05/07/2008 17:30  

aaah!friend of mine[who i hadnt seen for years] brought twin boys to be photographed into the studio i said do yu want to be photoed with your grankids ''thier mine he said!!''anyone here fancy startin again at 59!!fk that for a game of soldiers!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/07/2008 17:37  

T.M. I'd start again at anytime. No problem. I love kids.. I used to go to school with loads of them..

Update Reply
M.S. @ 05/07/2008 17:46  

I never wanted to start in the first place ;o)

& I now attract a particular brand of pitying look from a certain kind of person for being *shock, horror!* childless at 40!!! They don't seem to realise it's by design and NOT by accident or cruel twist of fate ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2008 09:49  

hurrah i know exactly what you mean 38 and no offspring are you mad love other peoples kids because you can give them back by the way afternoon wannabe

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 06/07/2008 10:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email