MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

25 things that make you feel like a real man

25 things that make you feel like a real man (4) - Forums [Biker Match] 25 things that make you feel like a real man (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

25 things that make you feel like a real man

Ghosty wrote *Waking up with a fantastic woman after a night of unbelievable rumpy pumpy...smiling at each other then ducking her head under the duvet so she can REALLY appreciate the effort you put into that fart! so thats why I'm single........ ! I do a silent killer fart and bury my guys head under the duvet!!!! heehee

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/07/2008 10:30  

great tip nutkin68 get yourself a dog and the next time the occasion arises! let the wind go and blame the dog

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 06/07/2008 10:34  

Afternoon BB :o)

In my house, the cats get the blame!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2008 10:49  

afternoon again wannabe golden rule if you blame something that cannot answer back ur in the clear

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 06/07/2008 10:53  

Boston, I blame the hamster........! I swear, one day he's going to combust next time I light the cooker !!!! The goldfish too, all those bubbles, surely one of them got to be a fart bubble?!!!! And before anyone asks, no, I don't take Spike to bed!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/07/2008 13:00  

you could always move the gassy goldfish to the bedroom and then it will be steady as he/she blows

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 06/07/2008 13:07  

NEWS FLASH squirrel found in felching session with pet hamster, Nutkin was heard to say..."it wasn't me the hamster made me do it"

Update Reply
Scary @ 06/07/2008 13:14  

oh my goodness, I'm crying with laughter at the last two comments !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/07/2008 14:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email