MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

RC has asked me to ........

RC has asked me to ........ - Forums [Biker Match] RC has asked me to ........ - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

RC has asked me to ........

I have just got off the phone with RC she has asked me to post up for her ... She recently suffered a great loss of her father and for obvious reasons wont be on line for afew days , she asks that if anyone wishes to speak to her can you get intouch via diggerdaz or myself for the time being . I know you all are with me when i say this , "we're thinking of you sweetie & you know where we are when you need us " xxxxx

Update Reply
nina @ 12/04/2008 05:24  

Thanks Nina, i heard her sad news, tell her we're all thinking abart her x

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/04/2008 05:54  

My condolences R C and a huge ((((hug))))

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/04/2008 06:48  

R.C. Just close your eyes. He will always be with you. Please accept my heartfelt sadness John.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 12/04/2008 08:00  

my thoughts are with you, its all very fresh but time is a healer I promise! Will be a month today when i lost my Stepdad and I can still break down over even the small little things.... You know where we are if you need us, been wanting to call you or text but couldn't find the right words to say. Take care of yourself, come back to us when you are ready,- you are missed!! Love Tracy xxx

Update Reply
roadangel @ 12/04/2008 10:05  

There's nothing i can add to whats already been said. Thinking of you at this sad time RC. Steph x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/04/2008 10:23  

My thoughts are with you & your family RC, as people on here have said time is a good healer. Hugs to you RC xx

Update Reply
tagon @ 12/04/2008 10:29  

I really don't know what to say RC, 2 losses in such a short time. My sympathies, along with everyone else's here, are with you right now. If there's anything I/we can do, just say. Take care x

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/04/2008 10:58  

RC already knows that I am there for her at any time xxxxx LOVES YA HUNNY xxxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 12/04/2008 11:00  

Hey Rc , thinking of you x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2008 14:47  

Big hugs and very sincere condolences to you and Liam hun. Thinking about you. Lots of love, Dave Leigh & Craig xxxxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 12/04/2008 15:12  

I know just how it feels to lose your closest loved ones in very quick succession at a relatively young age RC. Expected or not, the shock, pain and sorrow is the same and nothing anyone can say or do can make it better or go away. Hang in there hun, no matter how bad it feels right now, you do get through it with love and support and you do go through the pain barrier and the happy memories of your loved ones stay with you forever! We're all here if and when you need us - you know where we are. Sincere heartfelt condolences, take care of yourself hun! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2008 16:31  

RC says thank you all for your kind wishes and sends her love to u all xxxxx

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 13/04/2008 05:38  

Cheers Daz. RC.... words fail me at times like this,... but you know we're all here for u. Tek care care, mate. see u bak on here, when yr ready xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/04/2008 05:57  

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY RC. YOU KNOW WHERE I AM IF YOU NEED ME HUNNIE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2008 16:13  

Thinking of you and your family RC. Nice to know your there for RC Digger.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/04/2008 03:50  

just like to say a big big thank you to u all and all the messages ive had ,cards received and flowers thanks again

love RC

Update Reply
RC @ 15/04/2008 02:32  

So sorry to learn of your sad loss RC, thinking about you and sending you lots of love and heartfelt hugs XXXX

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/04/2008 11:17  

Lots of love and hugs RC xxx Thinking of you at this sad time.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 15/04/2008 11:45  

RC, mere words seem useless at times like this, but we are both thinking of you and we are sending lots of love and light to you and your family? Time will heal the deepest of wounds. Cassie & Blue xx

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/04/2008 15:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email