MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I'm officially plastered! lol!

I'm officially plastered! lol! - Forums [Biker Match] I'm officially plastered! lol! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I'm officially plastered! lol!

I know I was the entertainment yesterday you lot..but sad news I am in plaster from the knee down, fed up as I can't drive or get out and about...so if anyone wants to come and keep me company, you are welcome to come and put the kettle on and make me a brew!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/04/2008 14:24  

Didn't say anything on Sunday cos I didn't want to sound like a doom merchant, but when I got kicked by the horse all those years ago, I left it till I got back home before seeing the hospital. (Bit silly of me I know) Much sucking of teeth on the casualty doc's part as he looked at the xray. 'Hairline fracture from side to side. If I was doing this by the book I'd plaster it, but seeing as you've been struggling on with it for a few days, we'll see if we can get away with strapping it up...' Which I imagine is what you wouldn't have welcomed me saying. If Interflora do cups of tea let me know and I'll send one down!

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/04/2008 14:43  

wish i could hopalong!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/04/2008 14:45  

You know I would if I could Rose, how long in plaster for ?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/04/2008 14:54  

Will see what I can do Rose... Robyn off school this week!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 07/04/2008 14:57  

Bless you all...thanks! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Flame you just watch the weather...mind you would be lovely to see you but I would rather you came when the weather is much better hun xxxxxx Thanks Jen and Tracy...wish Interflora did cups of tea Wills!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/04/2008 15:35  

me n the girls wil come n see u asap rose hun take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 07/04/2008 16:04  

Heal quickly B C 36b + 'T' = a cup of tea

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/04/2008 18:16  

Oh BC what ya done hunny??? Shame I am not any nearer would be up for cuppa tea and get you some grub in you take care and BIG BIG Lots of love Mazza xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 07/04/2008 18:32  

Thanks Kwak and Mazza..you are always welcome here!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 08/04/2008 15:09  

HUGE Thankyou hugs to Jen, James, Ellie, Charlie and Smiley for the most GORGEOUS lillies you have sent to cheer me up this morning....IT IS SO APPRECIATED! REALLY MADE ME HAPPY - THE FIRST TIME IN AGES!THANKS, HUGS and LOVE ROSE XX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/04/2008 04:07  

awww biker chick sorry to hear you got plastered !!!!! take care mate and we will be over to see you as soon as we can (((((((((((((( XXXXX))))))))))))))))))

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2008 14:40  

HIYA STORM!!!!Thanks hunny, SO GLAD to see you back on BM...WELCOME BACK!!!You and the gang are welcome at mine ANYTIME XXXX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/04/2008 14:47  

your the last person I would have expected to be saying your plastered BC, the last two bm events which included FBK's party you just drank pop.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/04/2008 15:16  

Exactly Dips, thought it was good thread title due to the irony of my being a tee-totaller! Also falling down normally entails alcohol...none of which I consumed that day...lol

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/04/2008 16:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email