MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire Meet

Hampshire Meet - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire Meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire Meet

Hey all, Been having a chat with Leigh and Pob and we think its time to organise another pub meet up - yey! Where would we like to meet this time? Wanna try somewhere new? What dates would be good for everyone - I know Easter is coming up soon so maybe just after in April, or we could even do it over the easter weekend (we'll just have to warn any families in earshot of the dodgy conversation) Get thinking, looking forward to seeing you all soon. XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 29/02/2008 11:50  

Woo hoo! And i'll be on 2 wheels again from tomorrow too! YAY! Count us 2/3 in for the next meet... don't really mind where... peeps were talking of the Cricketers in Eastleigh or the Churchillian although I believe that one is better in the summer months?? Or i did like your idea of the chinese restaurant at gunwharf Vic?? I'm looking forward to the next meet too! See you soon, Dave, Leigh & Titch xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/02/2008 17:03  

I'm in Ooer missus

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 29/02/2008 18:04  

hi guys i'd like to come down too ...... will need to sweet talk the others lol , BUT can you make it easier to find ..........you no grahams sat nav easier gets confused outside of yorkshire

Update Reply
nina @ 01/03/2008 04:14  

I should be there providing i can still fit behind my steering wheel. lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2008 06:54  

YAY! Will be great to see you again girls! I can't wait for the next meet! xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 01/03/2008 17:55  

will try to get my arse in gear n toodle along cos nina loks top totty!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/03/2008 18:12  

she wont come now!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/03/2008 18:13  

who's graham?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/03/2008 18:14  

I have a bit of travel coming up, Spain, South Africa, Zambia, Mississipi etc but must have some space for a meet! Next trip is 6-15th March, probably OK for 29-30th March or sometime in April.

Update Reply
shooter @ 01/03/2008 19:19  

I bet she does TM!! PMSL!!!! Shooter, you show off! Any room in your suitcases for us 3??

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 02/03/2008 04:06  

Will be good to see you TM, the more the merrier

Update Reply
middlv @ 02/03/2008 04:33  

Yeah I am in but having problems on internet right now so just let me know dates I don't think much planned after next weekend 8-9 March. Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 02/03/2008 11:02  

blimey shooter a 'bit' on your bike or business?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/03/2008 11:05  

thanks tm60 graham is fjrgraham lol , & if i can sweet talk some 1 in brining me down then i'm there will be good to see you guys again xxxx

Update Reply
nina @ 02/03/2008 13:33  

Hey Y'all Can I point out that 30th March is the planned date for the next South West meet Thought it might be an idea to not do ours on the same date as we're probably neighbours in regional BM terms May well pop down there meself - given the me & Scary thing, just in case anybody hadn't picked up on it... Don't know if anyone else might be interested ? Without presuming too much, I would have thought you'd be going TM ? Anyways - just a thought Look forward to seeing you all Somehow, Somewhere, Someday !!

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 02/03/2008 13:40  

Mmm forgot about the SouthWest meet Stu, thanks for the reminder. I reckon sometime in April would be good as a few of the guys down South way might wanna come

Update Reply
middlv @ 02/03/2008 13:53  

May well pop down there meself - given the me & Scary thing, just in case anybody hadn't picked up on it... Don't know if anyone else might be interested ? Well I think Stuey everyone has got the idea now that we are a couple...... A couple of what I'm not certain!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/03/2008 06:15  

Woo hoo! Thats great news Stu and Scary! Looking forward to seeing you both soon! Dave, Leigh & Titch xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 03/03/2008 17:56  

Tangoman, a bit of everything really, biking, shooting & business!

Update Reply
shooter @ 03/03/2008 19:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email