MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire Meet

Hampshire Meet (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire Meet (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire Meet

hope it happens by a little chef!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 12/04/2008 15:26  

See you at the Bowman peeps.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2008 17:11  

well nice to see people even though a bit wet but stayed dryish on way back lots of people on the rd!but not to many idiots thankfully! scene stealer was shooters apache heli..sorry carver!!3 wheeler!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 13/04/2008 14:39  

lol yeha no doubt photos to follow - gun isghts def required :-) Hope everyone managed to shower dodge and get home ok Was fun today (even if I was a bit spaced out)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 13/04/2008 14:48  

glad to hear you all had a good time. Sorry i couldnt be there but someone reversed into my bike with me on it. Hurt my leg and back but will def be at the next one and maybe be bringing some one with me hehe. Lok after ya selves and see you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2008 16:59  

Thanks all who were there. Me n Mike had a great time and just seen the pics on the events page. JEEZ my baby bump looks as bloody big as it feels! lol. Hope you didnt all get too wet going home. At least you stayed dry Shooter! (I want one!!!!!!) and Im gonna take you up on that offer when littlun has made her way into this world! Looks like good fun. Good to see you lot again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2008 17:16  

Had a great afternoon, even if my bike did make us late getting there (damn battery!) and we all ended up looking like we had been off-roading!! Nice to meet a few new people as well as the usual rabble! See you all at the next one... don't forget the MAG bike show at the Cricketers in Eastleigh next Sunday 20th! Ride safe, Dave, Leigh & Titch

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 13/04/2008 17:18  

nxt time i wil order a meal instead of hooverin middlys leftover's[i almost told her off for wastin good food!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 13/04/2008 18:30  

Hey TM no worries about snaffling the food, you're more than welcome! Good to meet up with all you guys again And hurrah, managed to get a good blast in as well in the dry!! Love the bug Ian, I still think she looks like a Lola tho (or maybe a scutter from Red Dwarf!!!) he he! Lookin' forward to seeing you all again - and I know we say it every time, but hopefully in dryer circumstances XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 14/04/2008 02:55  

Well like I said yesterday, maybe a meet up in July to go to Beaulieu would be good! I know a few of us want to go anyway and littlun will be here by then too. YEY!!!! I would offer to organise it but I have a brain like Flubber lately. Motorcycle World Saturday 5th - Sunday 6th July 2008

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2008 05:17  

Its already on Events page... I did it months ago LOL!! I'll start a thread in here too later on to get it known! I can't wait, I have been twice and its a fantastic show, and you get the motor museum, palace and everything else included in your ticket too

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 14/04/2008 09:50  

Cool. I'll put me name down for going then but just said to Scary maybe some of you would like to make it a rideout so which day would you all prefer?????? I will probably go on the sunday as Mike works alot of saturdays.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2008 10:07  

SEE!!!!! Told you I have a brain like flubber lately. Just looked and I already have my name down for it!!! DOH! Oh and Leigh, thanks for the reassurance yesterday that it dont get any better after I have the baby! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2008 10:09  

oy! zzrpilot wheres the piccy of the group?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/04/2008 05:56  

Always happy to help Kerry!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 15/04/2008 07:09  

Hang on folks - am trying to get it resized :-) Being not the best with pc's its making me scratch my head a little Will post the piccie soonest :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 16/04/2008 17:08  

couple of piccies now up :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 23/04/2008 17:02  

at last!! mind yu clockin meself wish yu hadnt!!!gotta get dif glasses they look like ole fashioned national elf!! an stuey an monkey look like bro's!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/04/2008 19:05  

Hey love the photos Pob - Titch looks really at home in shooters 3 wheeled creature he he!

Update Reply
middlv @ 24/04/2008 15:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email