MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire Meet

Hampshire Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire Meet

Watch yer back TM - Shooter knows who you are...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/03/2008 20:23  

So... what date are we going for? A sunday in April? And where we meeting? Ah decisions decisions!!! Back to you Vic!! xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 04/03/2008 06:10  

Hey All, Hows your week been so far So what do we reckon to either sunday 13th or 20th in April? We could meet at the usual place - with a table booked so we don't have to stand out in the cold and we know the food is good (we can meet at the MacDs like usual which is a bit easier to find for any guys who've not been before and ride over to the pub - note I said ride, being optimistic about the weather and we need to see Leighs new bike woohoo!) Like Leigh says, the Cricketers in Eastleigh or the Churchillian are more summer pubs but we could try them if feeling adventurous?! I can meet some of the southwest guys at an easier rendezvouz point and then go on to the pub if it makes finding the place easier? XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 04/03/2008 13:06  

Ps can someone let Mazza know as she's gonna be offline for a bit

Update Reply
middlv @ 04/03/2008 13:12  

Im cool with either date. Looking forward to see you lot again very soon xxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2008 13:26  

I'm at it again... 20th is MCN weekend at Skeggy - not sure if any of us southerners are going, but if Nina was planning on coming down again it would be a conflict for her I'm all for the 13th - the sooner the better !!! As for venue ???

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 04/03/2008 14:01  

How about 13th April at The Hampshire Bowman then? Meeting up at MacD's first as usual? Would you like Leigh to book a table again if everyone is in agreement?? Looking forward to it! Dave, Leigh & Titch :o)

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 04/03/2008 18:57  

With any luck my new 3 wheeler could be here by then! If the weather is lousy, will definitely bring that, if it's nice then 2 wheels may win out!

Update Reply
shooter @ 04/03/2008 20:13  

Yep, that sounds good Dave - I know its not very adventurous but its still a little cold at the moment to be standing outside for the afternoon especially if peeps come from a long way like Nina (will def need to warm up) So...... April 13th at the Hampshire Bowman for 1pm (Leigh to book a table about the same size as we had at christmas) Meet at MacDs 12pm and then ride over for peeps who want to Will put it on the events page later when back from work Woohoo looking forward to it XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 05/03/2008 03:07  

Woo hoo!!! ~ Table is booked!!! Sunday 13th April ~ 1.00pm ~ approx 12 people! I will need to let them know if the numbers differ vastly so please look out for the events page when Vic has posted it and add your name in good time so that we can keep track of numbers ~ its a small pub and not so easy to squeeze in last minute bums on seats!!! Vic, Dave & I will be at MacDonalds in Hedge End from 12 noon onwards to meet up with those peeps who want to ride in all together! If any of the Northern posse want directions from the M27 J7, rather than relying on Graham's dodgy satnav (hee hee!), then PM me for directions!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!! Wic xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 05/03/2008 08:01  

Ok guys, Have submitted the details for the 13th, fingers crossed they'll be on there in the next 24 hours and you can bung your names down XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 05/03/2008 17:32  

doh technically I'm on a memorial ride out from Oakdene to Coalville

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 05/03/2008 18:24  

Put me down for this one too. And with any luck I might be bringing someone else

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 06/03/2008 07:32  

Woohoo, its on the events calender bung your names down XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 06/03/2008 14:01  

See you there guy's,my travel arrangements have been made!

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/03/2008 11:25  

Thanks guys much appreciate the trouble you gone to .... i'll sort lift out asap xxxx

Update Reply
nina @ 07/03/2008 12:03  

Bump bump! Looking forward to seeing you all again! :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 16/03/2008 18:03  

My new ride will be in country on Wednesday, so will bring it to the meet. It should raise a laugh or two!

Update Reply
shooter @ 23/03/2008 18:35  

Why whats her name Shooter??? LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/03/2008 09:44  

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 25/03/2008 10:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email