MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rc & petervalks b'day bash

Rc & petervalks b'day bash (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Rc & petervalks b'day bash (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rc & petervalks b'day bash

ohhhhhhh i get hug tony twice woooohoooooooooooo lol

cu all 2moro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 04/05/2008 05:58  

any 1 near me thats going tomoz ??!! could i have a lift please !

Update Reply
nina @ 04/05/2008 11:58  

Hope you all have a fabulous time, I cant get there either and can see I'm going to miss one hell of a party - hope to catch up again at Kays party on the 1st June at Squires.....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/05/2008 13:14  

ditto...hugfest!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 04/05/2008 18:43  

Have one for me

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/05/2008 20:08  

Ride safe everyone who is going - have a fabulous party Pete and Amanda, missing you loads !! loads of love and hugs to you all NUT xxxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/05/2008 04:07  

hope you have a good time pete and rc,,,wats the hugfest for ghosty,hope its for me or ill get jelous lol,,as nut says the next one is mine,so stick ya names down

Update Reply
katydevil @ 05/05/2008 06:58  

just to say thanks for a good meal, brill company and to top it all off i got lots of hugs and the sun was out LOL

Update Reply
petervalk @ 05/05/2008 15:46  

It was a brilliant day .. top marks to RC for a great venue, the pub on the riverbank was ace!! And the company was even better.. good to see you all ..and i agree wiv Pete..hugs are gooooood!! haha And................... I've got sunburnt..!!!! i have a nice red 'V' on mi chest .....Wooooo hoooooo.. Summers here !!!!! hahahaha

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/05/2008 16:28  

I've got home to find someone has replaced my head with a huge beetroot!! A sore bonce I have.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 05/05/2008 16:43  

awww Geoff.. u shudda smothered that chocolate cake on yr head, like Rose sed !! hahah. Get sum cream rubbed on lad..tha'll be reet ! heyyyy...new profile pic?!?! so u HAVE got a bike! and it aint silver !! nice one !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/05/2008 16:52  

Hi all and thanks for a good day , it certainly was a laugh , cant wait time the next one .

Update Reply
mallyzxr750 @ 05/05/2008 17:44  

Really pleased you all had a good time just sorry I couldn't make. If you all enjoyed this meet so much why not get your names down for the biker match camping week end in June

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/05/2008 18:10  

glad you all enjoyed it yep ur not the only one with sunburn karey

will be sortin another meet out soon might even pick the same pub again, what do u ya think???

and yep was a good day out really enjoyed it roll on the next meet

Update Reply
RC @ 06/05/2008 15:16  

Next bm meet same pub same time n place sunday 29th june it has been put on events just waitin approval

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 06/05/2008 15:24  

Glad to see you all mates...thanks for making it as normal day as possible for me...couldnt miss me mates birthdays bash...love you RC, Pete and Dave, hope you all had a brill birthday!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/05/2008 15:27  

On behalf of myself and Dave, we both had a brill day, and I got sunburnt shoulders too! Dave got his boobs out for the lasses, and Mally got more than he bargained for (picture to prove it, will follow shortly!!) Thanks all for the Birthday Celebrations, and a special thanks to Rose for having us for the weekend, and allowing us to indulge in some sporting activities in her garden!! ( Great game is swing ball, day or night!!) PMSL!!! Also, thanks to RC with the snorting chortle keeping us entertained for the afternoon!! Loves you all!! Flame & DaveyBoy xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 06/05/2008 16:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email