MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

awesome , looking forward to it , just need to get some panniers sorted and im good to go , so hoping for a nice warm dry weekend

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 15/08/2021 04:13  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value but has very basic showers toilets. plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, ( I think it will be about £5.00 pp pn ) if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

For those that have been before we will be in the front field by the road the field is a bit soft as its not been used for a few years so bring a decent puck with you. Cars may have to be park in the small field by the road ( space dependant ).
I will try and get some signage put up as you turn into the lane to point you in the right direction.

Update Reply
JP @ 15/08/2021 06:30  

@SteveH- OK dooder, I can keep up with you then lol

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 15/08/2021 13:51  

On my way to Barmouth via half of England. At squires now with posh bird and her mate ,just a wee run-out myself ,from digs in Huddersfield.

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 15/08/2021 15:47  

What day you thinking of getting there EM

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/08/2021 21:56  

Any one going on Thursday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/08/2021 17:36  

I've been thinking about going on Thursday like I normally do.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/08/2021 18:35  

I might be in the area around that time. If I am, I'll drop by for a few nights. Be good to make some new friends.

Update Reply
Stiks @ 19/08/2021 23:02  

See you on Thursday Rags at least I'll have someone to gi to the pub with

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/08/2021 15:21  

Me n him now cant come, I have the dreaded covid lergy........bummer

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/08/2021 12:42  

That's a shame Drobess. Get well soon.

Is that a new variant, The Bummer Variant?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/08/2021 12:59  

It's the totally p*****d off variant rag lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/08/2021 15:47  

I don't want any variant thanks but the bummer one sounds dire.. 😲🤪😞

Wishing you a quick recovery drobess. 🤞🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2021 15:56  

Anyone sorted any rides out yet? Or are we just going to go exploring i.e. getting hopelessly lost.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 21/08/2021 16:15  

"Or are we just going to go exploring i.e. getting hopelessly lost."

When plan B works why change it. 😃

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/08/2021 16:56  

Sorry to hear your not going to make it Drobbs get well soon best cure is drown the buggers in JD

Update Reply
JP @ 21/08/2021 17:05  

Hi guys at Caldwell Park for BSB .I'm here till Monday. I'll meander cross country then and get to Barmouth Thursday..is there any good camps in between I can try or just wing it ,cheers .

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 21/08/2021 19:16  

Still time to get your name down for this years Barmouth Camp it will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August next weekend. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value but has very basic showers toilets. plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, ( I think it will be about £5.00 pp pn ) if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

For those that have been before we will be in the front field by the road the field is a bit soft as its not been used for a few years so bring a decent puck with you.

Cars may have to be park in the small field by the road ( space dependant ).
I will try and get some signage put up as you turn into the lane to point you in the right direction.

Pub is open but you are asked to wear a face covering when at the bar food is available but you will need to be seated at a table with the table number to order. Please if you have finished your meal and others are waiting to order food please make your table available for others. Wales have covid regulations that may be different to England or Scotland if your not sure ask they will enforce the regulations if you take the piss.
There is a pic of the site and field in my profile if you need it

Update Reply
JP @ 22/08/2021 10:48  

Hope you all have a good time, my plans have changed. I now have my kids, which is fine, I love my kids but I was really looking f8to getting away for a bit! Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2021 15:47  

That ride out you led last time was awesome Steve. If you are not planning an official one, I might just follow you anyway lol 🤪🤪

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyone sorted any rides out yet? Or are we just going to go exploring i.e. getting hopelessly lost....

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 23/08/2021 17:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email