MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

Hi JP, is there any possibility of electric hook-up? Recall someone had a cable through the hedge to another field a few years ago but not sure if we're in that same field or close enough to a supply - far less if outlets will be fully plugged in!
Could you ask and get a price if there's a chance of it?
Hoping to get car fixed on Thursday 🤞which leaves us free for the rest of the week/end.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/08/2021 19:04  

I plan to be on Scootie SusiP, so don't expect much hooning about. It'll be a gentle bimble at best, stopping occasionally to allow caravans and tractors to pass 🙃
On the positive side we'll not have to worry about speeding fines 😆

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That ride out you led last time was awesome Steve. If you are not planning an official one, I might just follow you anyway lol 🤪🤪

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/08/2021 19:24  

A gentle bimble is fine. Then we can spot the ice cream vans in good time. Weather looks like it might be good… 🍦🍦🍦

Quote:
I plan to be on Scootie SusiP, so don't expect much hooning about. It'll be a gentle bimble at best, stopping occasionally to allow caravans and tractors to pass 🙃
On the positive side we'll not have...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 23/08/2021 21:47  

Izzy very unlikely for hook ups as we are in the front field and the site was very busy with carravans when we were there 2 weeks ago. i will try and get intouch with Deb later and ask

Update Reply
JP @ 24/08/2021 02:19  

Morning peeps ,arrived last night at Henstent Park camp, lucky to get a place it seems everywhere is full around here ,40 miles to go, chilling here till Thursday. Overcast but warm. See yas soon .

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 24/08/2021 11:30  

Morning folks.
I'm going to bale out of this. I don't know if I have a heavy cold, flu or covid but I've felt like crap for the last two days.
I think it's just a heavy cold and if do fill better tomorrow I don't want to turn up and find out it's covid and spread it around so it's better for everyone if I stay at home being totally 🤬 off.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/08/2021 09:01  

Get tested Rags👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/08/2021 10:46  

Aww,one less chair to borrow,too...hope you have a speedy recovery Ragnar..👍🤞🤞🤞

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/08/2021 11:33  

Get well soon rags 🤞 🤞

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 26/08/2021 12:08  

Hope you're OK Rags. Get well soon and a speedy recovery. Your going to be missed .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 26/08/2021 12:39  

Get yourself tested Rags, at least then you'll know and can then restrict your contacts to scrotes, conspiracy wallahs and other ner'do'wells 🙂
Hope you're feeling better some whatever the diagnosis.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/08/2021 14:12  

Sun is out sea is flat beer is cold looks like a great start. Take care rags

Update Reply
JP @ 26/08/2021 15:43  

Just as long as the beer isn't flat, the sea out and the sun cold... 😆

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/08/2021 18:07  

Get better soon rags.. hope its just 🤧 x

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 26/08/2021 18:25  

finally bags packed ,well kinda , everything too big , bags too small , usual joys lol but ready to hit the road , really looking forward to getting away again , going to be a bit of a hall from fife to the campsite over 300 miles and around 10 hours with stops avoiding motorways, but there will be beer waiting for us so hears to everyone having a safe and fun weekend away xx , ps ive managed to talk my mate into coming along to sample the delights of the bikermatch community (who by the way are awesome) by the name fugazzi with a gray speed triple 765 rs so being his 1st ever bikermatch event hopefully everyone will give him a warm welcome so he can see for himself just what he has been missing out on over the years , pps steve h we haven't seen each other for years and now we cant stay away from each other lol , but safe trip everyone ,see you all soon x

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 27/08/2021 00:26  

Have a fab time everyone. Party like there's no tomorrow 👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/08/2021 00:34  

But there will be a tomorrow and I'll want to be riding, so I'll temper the party a little (I hope).
See ya all there.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/08/2021 06:56  

Sun is out again so hurry up before bank holiday weather arrives

Update Reply
JP @ 27/08/2021 07:10  

Safe journey to all, have a wicked time. 😊

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 27/08/2021 10:41  

Cracking ride so far. But we've lost everyone 😆

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/08/2021 15:40