MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

Home safe good weekend, hey Steve do you stand on the foot boards with one foot ans push it along with the other 🤣

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/08/2021 20:12  

Such a good weekend meeting so.many new faces. Our 2nd Bm event and will be looking to attending many more.

Update Reply
Pilly chick @ 30/08/2021 20:12  

Yep, and swap sides for left or right hand corners.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Home safe good weekend, hey Steve do you stand on the foot boards with one foot ans push it along with the other 🤣...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 30/08/2021 20:51  

A great spread of pictures on the event page,loved it....happily none of me in my cups,pmsl..🤪

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/08/2021 21:11  

just wanted to thank everyone for another great bm weekend , steve was great catching up again and a pleasure as always ps scoots are awesome , i had a yamaha tmax 500 at one point and it was great fun , and was equally great meeting everyone else , thanks to goose for the ride out suggestion , was a great run with some epic scenery , not so sure about the campsite but that aside was another fantastic weekend and look forward to the next one , chears folks

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 31/08/2021 02:32  

Stop press news!!!, my new tent has been ordered,this one slightly larger and green not black..probably be even harder to find,pmsl..hope it's crash proof...🤔🙄

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/08/2021 07:53  

Thanks all. Had a great weekend, good ride outs, fantastic scenery and lovely people. Extra thanks to Goose & Steve for leading the way. I had an extra day making my way to horseshoe pass. Wales is definitely my number one for rides now. I got home safe about 6pm today after another trip over the mountains 😁. Hope to see you all again. Keep well and ride safe.

Update Reply
Stiks @ 31/08/2021 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email