MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

looking forward to getting away , im hopeful it will be a nice dry warm weekend , especially after the rain we have been having recently

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 07/08/2021 20:21  

Barmouth isn't too far away from me but I'm on nights until Saturday morning. Do we have to pre-book or can I just turn up on Saturday afternoon? I won't know if I'm coming until I get up! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2021 21:14  

Just turn up dan no need to book

Update Reply
JP @ 09/08/2021 06:59  

Splendid. 👍

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Just turn up dan no need to book...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2021 13:01  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value but has very basic showers toilets. plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, ( I think it will be about £5.00 pp pn ) if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

For those that have been before we will be in the front field by the road the field is a birt soft as its not been used for a few years so bring a decent puck with you. Cars may have to be park in the small field by the road ( space dependant ).
I will try and get some signage put up as you turn into the lane to point you in the right direction.

Update Reply
JP @ 10/08/2021 16:56  

Any one going early in the week

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/08/2021 17:38  

I'm planning on going Friday.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/08/2021 17:42  

Can't make this as I forgot a prior engagement. Probably see most of you at hallowistmas instead.

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/08/2021 17:19  

Thats a shame D6 was looking forward to a good catch up.

Not long to go till this camp there are 1 or 2 turning up on the friday so if your free or get out of work early see you then.

The Pub is open but facemasks are required when going to the bar to order.
Meals are available but you must be seated with a table number also if you have finished your meal and others are waiting for food please give up your table.
Please remember this is Wales NOT England there Laws are not the same and will be enforced if necessary.

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2021 10:17  

JP does the site know some of us are turning up Friday? I'm thinking will the field be open and who do we check in with?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/08/2021 16:25  

I will speak to deb re the friday but it wont be a problem. We camped in the field last weekend ground is soft and was a bit stubbly then so bring a decent puck

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2021 17:57  

I know I am being a bit dim and Geography was never my strong point (and I await the trolls with pleasure) but which field is the one near the road? Is it adjacent to the one we have used before? I am turning up on Friday hopefully so want to get the correct pitch. Don’t want a repeat of the South Wales camp where I was Billy No Mates… 😀😀

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 14/08/2021 10:34  

Susi as you turn off the main road take the 1st gate on your right then into the field on the right between the 2 trees and there is a phone mast just inside the gate to your left. I will be there friday 1st thing so just look for the fat bloke lol

Update Reply
JP @ 14/08/2021 10:55  

You is not fat, just cuddly JP 🥰 See you there 🎪🪁🍺🍰🌦

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 14/08/2021 11:02  

Bit late seeing this. I am riding down from Selby on the Friday if you want company. We can decide a bit later.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys and girls... planning on doing this finally!!!! Anyone riding from anywhere near me? That's still Goole unfortunately!...

Susi and sherry be great to ride there with you both. What day are you planning?

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 14/08/2021 11:52  

If you look on my profile pics there is a pic showing the field

Update Reply
JP @ 14/08/2021 11:59  

Must have taken them ages to do that artwork on the field jp! 🤣😉

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 14/08/2021 14:06  

I didnt do that, I deleted mine it was real rubbish

Update Reply
JP @ 14/08/2021 14:37  

Can I play out, have a route in mind for a ride out.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 14/08/2021 18:59  

Goose - only if I can bring Scootie 😄

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/08/2021 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email