MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 28th to 31st August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has showers toilets and plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp or bj a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

Any questions please contact JP or BJ

Update Reply
JP @ 13/02/2020 20:37  

I will be bringing cake and hoping my bike doesn't do what it did last year on the way back home

Update Reply
Fink @ 13/02/2020 20:40  

The Black Dragon cider varieties are worth the trip,lol...i'll probably show up to make sure the quality hasn't slipped since Brexit..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/02/2020 21:42  

Very unlikely that Brexit will affect cider as French apples are rubbish lol

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2020 17:07  

Pending approval of holiday request I have added my name to the list.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/03/2020 15:59  

Look forward to seeing you there Double six

Update Reply
JP @ 02/03/2020 16:00  

Mmmm an opportunity to annoy 66 .........

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/03/2020 16:06  

i might make this one ;)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 02/03/2020 16:40  

Hmm, methinks the laydee will be on a fools errand trying to annoy me, I also believe she doth know this. I have access to the entire back catalogue of a certain popular Scandinavian beat combo of the 70's and 80's with a boombar speaker that needs no mains electricity to work.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/03/2020 18:12  

There doesn't appear to be any list to put your name down on, well not on my contraption anyway .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2020 19:16  

The camp is on the events calendar Yarg check your setting on the month

Update Reply
JP @ 02/03/2020 19:20  

Here you go Yarg
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6396

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/03/2020 19:24  

Hopefully this will work for you Yarg

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6396

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/03/2020 19:24  

Thanks fellas added now but still cant see it when I go into events for august.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2020 22:39  

Sorted now just moved the slider as it ended on 30th aug. Old age or too many bumps on the head!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2020 22:45  

Looks like DOT & the Dog Kennel will be there again.

Update Reply
GHW @ 03/03/2020 00:59  

Ghw we will see you there if not before

Update Reply
JP @ 03/03/2020 05:54  

I will of course be doing this one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/03/2020 01:48  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 28th to 31st August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has showers toilets and plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp or bj a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you don't have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

The Barns Campsite Fford Tyydyn Felin , Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP

Any questions please contact JP or BJ

Update Reply
JP @ 12/03/2020 18:39  

is it ok to turn up a day or 2 early for the event ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 13/03/2020 19:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email