MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lifts: Requests and Offers To Any Event

Lifts: Requests and Offers To Any Event - Forums [Biker Match] Lifts: Requests and Offers To Any Event - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lifts: Requests and Offers To Any Event

I thought we needed a new thread for this topic cos every time a gathering is being organised a few people ask about lifts. If you need a lift/pillion, or can offer a lift/pillion, for any event maybe you'd like to post it in here. Be sure to state WHICH DATE and EVENT the request, or offer, is for. If we keep this thread for our asking and offering, and do our organising and banter via our PMs, it will keep this thread easy to search thro. Don't ask about a lift too far in advance, it will just get lost You can still PM me and I will add your request to a specific event.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/01/2008 04:24  

I'll start the ball rolling Request: Pillion please to Biker Match Gatherings Squires Cafe Leeds on 24th Feb and Matlock Bath on 2nd March. Please PM me, don't reply in here.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/01/2008 04:29  

Thanks for setting this up.. & at the risk of being a copycat... I too would like to make a request.. Request: Pillion please to Biker Match Gathering at Matlock Bath on 2nd March. Please PM me, don't reply in here.

Update Reply
Shellshine @ 30/01/2008 05:53  

*bump* You're welcome Shellshine Squires: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=147 Matlock: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=148

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2008 13:18  

lift request please pillion ..... biker match gathering 24th feb squires cafe leeds thankyou or ....... I can take my car up and i'm happy to give folks a lift on that day pm me either way

Update Reply
milly molly @ 02/02/2008 01:09  

I can give a pillion to Squires to anyone from manchester area. PM me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2008 15:42  

MM, seeing as we're practically neighbours I can offer the lift, if the weather is particularly bad (ie snow!) I'll take the car. I'll keep in touch nearer the day.

Update Reply
Shy Tot @ 04/02/2008 05:01  

I've got my lift sorted for Squires, thanks guys

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2008 18:51  

if anyone can offer a lift to squires , be it pillion or by car i would be eternally grateful, if you can help please can you let me know, thanks

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 07/02/2008 17:38  

Folks don't forget to state which event and date you need the lift for, or are offering a lift for.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/02/2008 06:32  

I'm still needing a lift on March 2nd for the gathering at Matlock, if anyone can help out please contact me. Thanks

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/02/2008 08:27  

Wheres your piccie gone Kwak? We seemed to have lost you hun?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 16/02/2008 06:16  

can anyone give me,smiley and charlie a lift to matlock on the 2nd please? i have got car seats for the boys.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/02/2008 06:00  

As I'm up in the wilds of the north east, if anyone else up this way going to Matlock on 2nd March, if you would like a lift by car, send me a PM. Determined to go!!!! Map readers a bonus.... LOL!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 18/02/2008 18:59  

***BUMP***

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/02/2008 07:32  

have got a lift for me and the boys sorted now.....thanx rose.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 19/02/2008 15:05  

nice one see u there jen n boys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/02/2008 15:15  

Please remember to let me know when you've sorted a lift, if you've asked me to add your name to the request list on the event.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/02/2008 18:33  

You are more than welcome Jen hun

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/02/2008 05:57  

*bump* If you need a lift/pillion, or can offer a lift/pillion, for any event maybe you'd like to post it in here. Be sure to state WHICH DATE and EVENT the request, or offer, is for. If we keep this thread for our asking and offering, and do our organising and banter via our PMs, it will keep this thread easy to search thro. Don't ask about a lift too far in advance, it will just get lost You can still PM me and I will add your request to a specific event.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/02/2008 08:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email