MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2019

Barmouth camp August 2019 (14) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2019 (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2019

Great weekend with a bit great weather good to see new faces as well as the usual reprobates. good ride home even if it had a very long detour

Update Reply
JP @ 26/08/2019 07:44  

Missed being there this year, now moved house so will get my head back on straight and hope to be at Lower Lode.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2019 07:57  

Great weekend😁. Shame the journey to and from was sooo tedious (two festivals and the onslaught of bank holiday traffic to contend with) **bangs head on wall** 😣

Good to see everyone old n new!

Did anyone know the geezer who blagged a lift with me? Cheeky devil also took over my des res for the weekend! 😂😂😂

Thanks to SusiPop for the fun n laughter and copious amounts of tea n music! I luffs you, but not as much as I luffs Frank!!!😘

I can't wait for Lower Lode! 😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/08/2019 17:16  

A splendid turnout,sorry to anybody whose name i couldn't remember,but you know what i'm lìke when it comes to total recall,hordes of familiar faces made it a great weekend,hope you all got home safe and sound..laters at the Lower Lode peeps..xxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/08/2019 18:04  

Last night I not sure you could have remember your own name.

A good weekend, shame some people couldn't make it especially Big Sis ( you was missed ).

Some good ride outs,

Lindsay I think I know the bloke and he had an accent that was nearly English just sounded like it was a bit to south like there was a bit of French in there.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/08/2019 19:28  

Ragnar,it's just a pure co-incidence that any pictures of me at Barmouth show me with a glass of Black Dragon Cider,lol....other brands are available,honest...;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/08/2019 20:04  

Fab weekend, lots of peeps there. Weather was on our side, good friendly banter, only downside packing up the bloody tent.. 🙄 oh! And the 6hr journey back in sweltering heat... hope you all got back home safe and sound.
Hope to see you all soon...

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 26/08/2019 20:08  

Sorry i missed it, this lack of immune system sucks.
Glad you all had fun.
Missed you guys too.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2019 20:38  

Had a great weekend good weather and great to meet up with everyone Jackie you was missed hope your feeling better soon will see you at Lower lode

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 26/08/2019 21:54  

Great to meet old friends and new. Lower Lode, here we come!

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/08/2019 23:07  

Only popped over for a quickie on sunday but it was good to see a few of you on site and to meet a lovely newbie.
The facilities left a lot to be desired just glad I'm not a bloke

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 27/08/2019 14:17  

Smiler for £5.00 pppn you wont get any better its a great friendly site

Update Reply
JP @ 27/08/2019 17:01  

I'm not doubting the site just its facilities and lack of hygiene.
It was nice to catch up with some folk though.

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 27/08/2019 19:18  

I can only agree that hygiene standards are lower than basic and could be improved at least, we are not animals.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2019 22:25  

It does not help when folk steel the toilet rolls but if you want better facilities you can look for another site but it will be at least £12.00 pppn

Update Reply
JP @ 28/08/2019 05:30  

Great weekend with old and new friends, a couple of ride outs, thank you Steve for the excursions.
Facilities could be better they were basic but functional showers worked well.
All in all a great weekend with plenty of banter.
To echo others, you were missed BJ hope to see everyone at Lower Lode.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 28/08/2019 18:12  

Dear JP. Please don't take negative comments of the site personally. I am sure that you spent a lot of time and effort organising the weekend which is greatly appreciated by all but we were packed in like sardines, the toilets were a disgrace both from the point of view that there were only 2 urinals ,one of which was blocked, no hot water to wash hands after a good clearout, and the block stank to high heaven, only one working shower which itself was blocked so one was standing in one's own soap suds. Crap is overpriced however cheap it is and the facilities were crap. Why should one accept mediocrity just because it is at a bargain basement price? As always the company was superb and the banter and friendship turned an otherwise disappointing experience into a pleasure.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2019 21:25  

As I said you are welcome to try and find a site that will
1. Except bikes
2. Be at a reasonable price
3. Allow us to have an open door policy.

Please let us know where it is. As for your other comments I take it you dont go to many rallys

Update Reply
JP @ 29/08/2019 08:25  

Cracking weekend. No problems with the site for me. What do you expect for a £5. And I don't remember any sardines.

Update Reply
cw @ 29/08/2019 15:21  

We had lots of sardines in tomato sauce, but JP said not to share them with you because the red sauce may make you more ginger.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/08/2019 18:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email