MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2019

Barmouth camp August 2019 (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2019 (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2019

Must try and remember how I was mean to bj no fun if you can't remember

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 16/08/2019 23:13  

This years Barmouth Camp is over the Aug Bank Hol 24 to 26 August.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP

This is open to all members there is plenty of room and you are welcome to come by any means of transport including Broom stick. Hope to see you all there including all the new members on Bm. If you need any other info contact JP or BJ

£5.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT

There is a small area of the field we cant use just to the Left of the gate as it will obstruct the caravans. As this is only a small area it wont be a problem please camp in the main area of the field to the right of the roadway thank you

Had a few Questions about this event over the last few days so here is a heads up.

Is this bike only. No you can come by donkey if you want to.

Is this members only. It is a BM event but it is an open event and all are welcome.

Can I bring the kids. Yes kids are welcome but you are responsible for them at all times.

Can I bring my pet. Yes but it must be kept under full control and you must clean up after them.

How much is camping. Camping is £5.00 Per Person Per Night.

Is there any entertainment No entertainment has been planned but the pub is only a 5 min walk.

Are there electric hook ups. Yes but are very limited and you will have to speak to the site direct.

How far are the shops. Barmouth is about 4 miles south and there is a village shop about a half mile north.

Hope this helps any other questions please ask its a great weekend to chill out and relax

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2019 13:55  

Please remember there is a small area of the field we cant use just to the Left of the gate as it will obstruct the caravans. As this is only a small area it wont be a problem please camp in the main area of the field to the right of the roadway thank you

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2019 14:15  

Not long now still plenty of room so if you looking for somethink for the weekend come along and have a laugh

Update Reply
JP @ 21/08/2019 13:17  

Weather is looking good too

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/08/2019 14:20  

Shhhhh it may hear you

Update Reply
JP @ 21/08/2019 16:47  

Should I bring a sun hat or a sou'wester?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2019 22:22  

Just bringing yourself will brighten the place up.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2019 05:37  

Bike packed. Rain falling. See your there.
Who else is going today?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 22/08/2019 07:30  

On my way now first 50 miles done.
However Carol isn't coming, bettery is flat on her bike and David is running late, but the really bad bit is the tea van in the layby where I am isn't here.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2019 07:40  

What cock mentioned the weather

Update Reply
JP @ 22/08/2019 09:22  

Ride safe, weather looking good, we be on our way early tomorro morning. Rags don't drink the pub dry... and steady with the rum. 🤣🤣

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 22/08/2019 11:08  

Rags sat in a tea room in Beddelgert at the mo.been in Wales since Tuesday with Susi pop.
JP wasn't us who mentioned the unmentionable. 😂

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 22/08/2019 12:42  

Hi guys just waiting for word about my bike, its went through 3reg recs and batteries let's see if I can set a record for the 4th in 4months. What a nightmare though my triumph part is under warranty as is my battery. See Yas tomorrow or Saturday or?? Do the 250mls on my push bike doh. Fingers crossed. 😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2019 13:00  

See ya in the pub this evening.
Marty, we'll gi ye a lift back if you can make it here 🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/08/2019 15:58  

Hey all will be there tomorrow evening! Would come earlier but have my CBT tomorrow :D

Update Reply
Jenna @ 23/08/2019 19:03  

Good luck for the cbt see you tomorrow

Update Reply
JP @ 23/08/2019 21:09  

Hope you are all having a great time and enjoying the sun !! Couldn’t make it due too work but will be at lower lode for sure !! Have fun !!! See you all soon .🏍😂 stay safe guys and gals .!!!

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 24/08/2019 11:51  

Site is about full and plenty of bikes great turn out and a good few new faces

Update Reply
JP @ 24/08/2019 21:19  

Izzy missed ya in da pub... will give you a bell in the morning. Maybe have a quick catch up with you and DA-man!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/08/2019 22:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email