MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Site performane problems - this week

Site performane problems - this week - Forums [Biker Match] Site performane problems - this week - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Site performane problems - this week

Please respond here if you've been having some serious problems loading pages from BikerMatch this weekend (Since Friday) and still continuing today. I mean along the lines of pages taking 1-10 minutes to load. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/01/2008 12:03  

It's been a PITA all day today.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/01/2008 12:14  

It's been a PITA all day today, tho earlier in the weekend it's been pretty well OK. Symptoms exactly as you describe.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/01/2008 12:14  

Yeah I have been having problems loading pages too for the past couple of days.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2008 12:22  

Thanks Wills, i think it's just us in Europe. A friend in Canada has checked for me and it's all ok for her. The webhosts are looking into it now, should have an update for you soon.

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/01/2008 12:24  

Its been dreadful for me too. Taken at least 5 minutes to load, thats if it ever does, before i grt p**sed off and bin it. Not much better today either, in fact am surprised i've actually got to the forum!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/01/2008 12:29  

tis on a go slow still....

Update Reply
RC @ 07/01/2008 12:33  

Jan 7th 12.30 - 13.30 slow to load, no matter what action I did. I got hacked off and decided to log off, it took 7 mins. 16.34 slow to load 16.44 finally logged on then clicked on 'mail' and screen didn't load 16.51 - 16.53 for page to complete loading, then I changed pages, it didn't finish loading til 16.59 then I clicked 'back' to 'communicator' and page changed straight away...to 'Service Unavailable' then I hit the 'back' button and chose 'communicator' from the drop-down menu instead and the page started to load (17.00) it finished loading at 17.04 17.05 hit 'new message' and waited for page to load, took 3 minutes. 17.13 I hit send mail message and it sent it quickly 17.13 changerd page and that was quick too but not as quick as it used to be.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/01/2008 12:44  

It's been murder since friday both in the chatbox & on other pages you click once nothing so you click again then all the pages show up like buses 10 mins later all together. A few people must be thinking how rude they tried to speak to you & could get no reply or chatbox just logged you out for no reason. Thats my rant over cheers.

Update Reply
TED E BEAR @ 07/01/2008 12:51  

We don't have a chat box do you mean the chat room? Did you let a chat room administrator know when the chat room played up? If you could make a note of the exact time it happens and what you were doing when it happens. If there's an error message copy it word for word too. Cheers.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/01/2008 12:57  

Yep, very slow Matt. Even this morning was a pain! Quicker at the minute tho'.

Update Reply
Di @ 07/01/2008 13:00  

I'm glad you've brought this up. Being new to this site i thought maybe it was my pc on go slow!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2008 13:46  

Yep the chatroom on Fri was veryyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwwww and loading all over weekend has been a pain in the backside. Today has also taken ages to load as well. Yes Kwak he means the chat bot in the chat room and I did know and did email Matt about it very early hours Sat morn after resorting to msn to chat to folks. Not good for the site and newbies :-( Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 07/01/2008 14:33  

Agree with other BM members...been on a GO SLOOOOWWW all weekend and still has been today...bit better this eve..but still slower than usual Matt!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/01/2008 14:36  

Still SLOW - thought it was my 'puter, as it does that sometimes, but if other are having probs - must be the site. Bear up newbies it not always like this - HONEST! Welcome all newbies I've missed.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 07/01/2008 15:09  

Problem is - theres nothing I can do to help. People in the US/Canada are fine, it's just us euopeans i think. The hosts are looking into it, last time it was found to be a vandalised cable. There's not much I can do to help with that though. Think we just need to ride it out now. I've told everyone I need to, and I'll give you updates the second I have them.

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/01/2008 15:16  

Hmmm its working fine now. One minute it's dead and the next it's fine

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/01/2008 15:16  

well its on a right go slow again matt..................

Update Reply
RC @ 07/01/2008 18:16  

Tiz terrible bad down yer in Devon, must take longer to get down the wire i spose?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2008 18:34  

been slow for three nights. im a new member and it dont look good im afraid

Update Reply
ianhonda @ 07/01/2008 18:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email