MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

I'm travelling up from southampton if anyone wants a lift on way ...leaving Saturday midday and returning Sunday afternoon

Update Reply
stutts @ 03/11/2018 20:55  

Glad to see you getting sorted Lavinia

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 04/11/2018 08:16  

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2018 11:54  

I was thinking to fancy dress but it seems not many members on here are keen?put your hand up if you are?😂

Update Reply
Lavinia1 @ 07/11/2018 16:23  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I was thinking to fancy dress but it seems not many members on here are keen?put your hand up if you are?😂

Well we thought about it, but it’s just too hard to top the image of Ragnar in his Lederhosen last year.......😧

There were probably more people in fancy dress than out of it last year, so you’ll fit in either way.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2018 17:22  

Nit able to make this now but gave an awesome time peeps x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2018 17:23  

Awww Suzi :( maybe meet up with you again soon then xx

No Lavinia I won't be in fancy dress I look enough of a state without that on top hahahaha x

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 07/11/2018 17:59  

Just a quickie, oh er mrs, as stated Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2018 21:42  

Okay, long term commitment: l am gonna try and be there...lol..but because its going to be uncertain to the last minute...l will be sleeping on the ground..may even remember to bring a tent..as for fancy dress..ha ha, always..😅

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2018 21:55  

2 weeks to go! 😀
I’m driving up from Suffolk ( near Essex border) late Saturday morning if anyone needs a lift.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2018 11:55  

OF COURSE FANCY DRESS...!! I got away with it last year,turned up disguised as a grumpy,grey old bearded biker...this year will be different...heehee :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/11/2018 12:42  

Jinx you got away with it last year because there was a small group of grumpy, grey old bearded bikers and some were women

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/11/2018 12:49  

Hiya, Please can you confirm what the 'free' bit includes - just entry/optional camping and the first drink? (Re: HALLOWISTMAS - Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!
This year has a small difference – IT IS FREE to all members). Thanks

Update Reply
Frumpet @ 11/11/2018 14:19  

I’m pretty sure it’s just entry - previous one was a fairly nominal cost anyway - though a free drink would be nice:)
Matts round at the bar?? 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2018 14:38  

t's free entry to members and only members are allowed, so it isn't a member plus one.
I don't know about camping but believe it's free.
And for a free first drink I think JP is in charge of that one and he is a wanna be Yorkshire man, so good luck there.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/11/2018 16:14  

It is free entry to all members which will allow 1 guest per member I believe camping is free but there are NO free drinks or food.

Update Reply
JP @ 11/11/2018 17:10  

I stand corrected

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/11/2018 17:14  

Stand a round would be better,Rags...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/11/2018 18:37  

I've been round for a good few years now Jinx so standing corrected would be a change for me

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/11/2018 20:36  

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie orJP

Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest. No its not a free bar or meal its just free entry to the party

Update Reply
JP @ 12/11/2018 19:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email