MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

I've just been informed that there are some female members who would like to attend but need a room share (with another female) and/or transportation. There is no doubt that the above will apply to males too.

Don't be shy, cos shy bairns get n'owt! If you need a room or a lift shout out.

Similarly, if you have a room with another bed and would like to halve your costs. If you can offer a lift please shout out.

Spread the Hallowistmas Spirit!🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/11/2018 17:16  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've just been informed that there are some female members who would like to attend but need a room share (with another female)....

Well that takes all the fun out of it! 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2018 17:52  

Well obvs depending on the ladies in question n whether you know each other and/or they feel comfortable sharing with a kilt wearing gent 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/11/2018 18:25  

I was just kidding really, I don't think I could put up with the snoring, farting, and cold feet:) 😊😊😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2018 18:35  

I'll be going by car from Wetherby North Yorkshire if anyone needs a lift.

Update Reply
minz @ 16/11/2018 01:17  

Suzi, sorry you wont be there, on the map it looks like you would need to moor up on the wrong bank (oo-errr) anyhow..lol..and here's me with my captains hat on..Still looking like l will be in attendance & 'cause of the late commitment l WILL be camping..☺

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2018 09:53  

10 out of 10 for bravery, it's getting a bit nippy now at night, still you'll have your beer jacket on to keep you warm I suppose.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Suzi, sorry you wont be there, on the map it looks like you would need to moor up on the wrong bank (oo-errr) anyhow..lol..and here's me with my captains hat on..Still looking like l will be in attendance & 'cause of the late commitment l WILL be camping..☺

Update Reply
minz @ 16/11/2018 15:00  

It now says on the events page that entry is only free to ‘FULL’ members! When we booked the travelodge in the summer this was not made clear!! It does not say what the entry fee is, maybe you could let us know?

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 16/11/2018 21:30  

Cheryl don't worry you will be fine as all members are welcome both full and std

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2018 21:38  

So non-subscribed members don’t have to pay an entry fee?

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 16/11/2018 21:41  

Can't make this, family reasons, hope all enjoy it...

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 17/11/2018 01:25  

Dee that's a shame was looking forward to finally meeting you hope all is ok and maybe next time.

Entry is free to all members ie if you have a profile you are a member.

A member can bring a guest be it partner, husband, wife, lover also free entry.

If you want to come and don't have a member to come with set up a profile with pic of yourself and your though the door.

New Members. Your all welcome to come along and join the party.

Single females if you are not happy about walking in on your own Please contact Brummie Jackie or myself we will give you a phone number so when you arrive we can have someone meet you out side and walk in with you introduce you to members and break the ice so to speak.

Camping is free for the brave, Motorhomes are welcome Im not 100% sure where the parking is for them I think its on the main carpark.

Fancy dress is optional there will be a few sad gits that don't dress up including myself.

Only other thing is turn up and have a great night

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2018 07:11  

Ditto what JP says about meeting you Dee, And I was going to do Harry Enfield's little boy when I saw you too.
Hope all is well with your family. x

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/11/2018 10:14  

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members + 1 Guest

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie orJP

Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest. No its not a free bar or meal its just free entry to the party

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2018 11:17  

Single males if you're not happy walking in on you're own contact ragnar 😁

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/11/2018 18:37  

I have your PM Stutts, you just need to let me know what hotel you are staying in and what time you want to meet.
But please give me enough time for me to wear my woolly gloves so i do have to get you to hold my cold hand.
I know what a gentle soul you are.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/11/2018 18:51  

PS, don't forget your hi-viz and if we get enough we can have a little hi-viz train like the kiddies have on their way to school.
I know you'll like that.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/11/2018 18:56  

Don't know what hotel ....Julie booked it for me

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/11/2018 19:29  

So you have a guide already.
Poor Julie, you and XJ together

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/11/2018 19:36  

Thanks guys, have PM'd you xx

Update Reply