MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today?

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today? - Forums [Biker Match] What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today?

Being in a rush and getting on my bike, then remembering I had to adjust the chain before I could go out on it. I knew I should have done it last night, but when you’re bustin’ for a Jimmy you just put the bike away and march straight to the khazi. 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2018 10:53  

Time for pastures new Cat, sod 'em xx

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 05/09/2018 19:09  

Switching the tv on and during every ad break there’s some millionaire **** telling us to give money to whatever cause they’ve currently latched onto..........

F.R.O.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2018 16:34  

The wind 🍃........ Does it to me everytime

Used to be shouting and swearing at the strong gales inside my lid when riding my bike.... Head being blown all over place...... Makes it nigh on dangerous or just stoopid to move boaty....

Hate high winds always have..... Any other weather I can deal with...... But wind..... Arrgghhhh 😳 👿👿👿👿👿👿 pmsl 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2018 15:45  

Keep off the beans.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2018 20:02  

I trust you will be objecting Cath. Maybe with a counter application to have his house demolished, see how he likes it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2018 22:35  

My business acountants. Disputed their ridiculous fees in March, and they took until August to reply. At which point they said they would review it. And then they forgot about it all (and all previous correspondence) and chased again today.
Told them it needs to be at last halved or we can happily go to court or arbitration.
Sorry, just needed to rant somewhere that wasn't down the pub or within earshot...fuming.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2018 16:51  

Good on ya Pan.... Hope they now pull their finger out instead of.... Ohh whoops we forgot all about that (handily).... 🤔🤔

I just don't get it when a bloke messages saying...... If you fancy a chat let me know...... 🤣🤣 why don't they just chat and see where it goes.....?!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2018 17:55  

Too right Suzi! If you can't chat, and get on, and enjoy doing it - there's no chance of anything else:)
I'll chat with anyone! I said chat, people.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2018 18:04  

It's cos he wants you to do all the work/running Suzi hon lol x

What gets me is guys messaging me assuming I am looking for someone (it says on my profile I'm not) and when I tell them that, their next reply is always the same one.... 'Not all us men are the same you know'..... it is as if I had criticised or slagged off men in some way when I certainly do not! What part of 'Thank you for asking but I am very happy to be single at the moment' don't some guys understand???
I will chat to decent folk on here anytime but I ain't being their sexting buddy or their one-nighter just 'cos they want to visit Ireland ...
Oh and it would be nice if they took the trouble to read (and heed) your profile too ;)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 06/11/2018 18:20  

I know Dee chick.... All the above! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2018 18:50  

SNAP...except that my profile has become so all-inclusive that it's probably going to work against me,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/11/2018 21:36  

Pathetic knobs who think coz you've said you're not interested that they need to make sarcastic comments...... Grrrr.....

Oh I know how very remiss of me to put myself first.....

This sites getting worse...... Ffs!!!!!! 😵😵😵😵😱😱

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2018 16:49  

Suzi I get ya love, just shows a lack of maturity and security in themselves when they act like that, do what I do hon and just ignore 'em totally... they ain't worth your time xx

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 07/11/2018 17:00  

Some days it's just gers ya chick.... I'll text ya.... Xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2018 17:05  

No probs hon, keep your chin up xx

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 07/11/2018 17:06  

The numbers of male suicides in NI, meanwhile the 'politicians' are arguing amongst themselves which side is better... tossers the whole damn lot of them...

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 07/11/2018 23:10  

The childlike public tantrums of Trumpton's President...Donald may have dumped the duck suit,but still has cartoon blood in his vain veins...a great example to set,hmmm...:(>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/11/2018 06:33  

I don't agree with all that the duck says or does, I prefer my politicians to concentrate on the job rather than spend most of the day on social media, but I think he will stroll into the oval office for a second term with little trouble. I seem to recall hearing that incumbents that fare not so well in the mid-terms usually go on to win the next full election. Not that it makes a lot of difference to us, at least we are not being advised by the likes of Clinton or Obama on Brexit.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/11/2018 10:00  

Hopefully having dismantled the CIA,FBI and NSA,someone who's a keen member of the NRA will get comfy on a grassy knoll somewhere..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/11/2018 14:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email