MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today?

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today?

Finding out that work has "lost" my leave request for next week,so no playing in Scotia for me,bummer...they also mislaid next Friday...Barflys Rally...heads WILL roll if i can't get friday off...GRRRRRRR

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/07/2019 19:07  

Working on the citroen only to find the top elbow hose has split,oh the joys.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 13/07/2019 14:34  

Been using my local filling station for 30-odd years...recently they changed to ESSO....went in to fill Verity this morning,went in to pay and was asked (for first time ever )at till to remove my crash helmet...apparently this is now company policy...anybody got a burkha i can borrow for a couple of weeks.....??Told them i will never use them again and i'll let everyone i know on a bike to avoid them.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/07/2019 07:51  

That's been common practise at most petrol stations for many years Jinx, you may have trouble finding somewhere that serves you with helmet on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2019 08:24  

Jinx.. you have to wear flip front helmet... they can't argue with you to remove that surely.. good on you tho for standing your ground...

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 25/07/2019 09:41  

Yarg...Tesco never ask me to,and they're only a mile further away across Stroud,so they'll get my business from now on...
BLB,i've got 3 full face Shoei lids,don't need any more,lol..stuff ESSO in Stroud,Tesco in Tetbury and Stroud never ask me,so going there is a no brainer from now on..and they're now cheaper,as Dudbridge filling station shunted up their prices as soon as ESSO took over site,what a co-incidence,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/07/2019 10:26  

Wear a turban!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2019 15:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email