MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Update Reply
JP @ 24/07/2018 03:14  

possibility of a Bbq on the sat night depending on interest

Update Reply
JP @ 27/07/2018 17:30  

Definately ice cream every day, lots of interest !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2018 16:37  

Just a few weeks away still plenty of time to book some time off work and come along and help me pick on bj

Update Reply
JP @ 07/08/2018 13:24  

Hey people, I have just rejoined and like the sound of this chilled weekend. Nice opportunity to meet a chosen few face to face. Not sure if I will be travelling from Yorkshire or back up from the West Country but either way it sounds fab.

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 09/08/2018 22:15  

Hope you can make it Susipop be good to meet you if you need any other info get in touch with myself or Brummie Jackie

Update Reply
JP @ 10/08/2018 06:08  

Thanks JP:)

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 10/08/2018 20:49  

I think that would be a good one for me - first rally in years! .... I was born in Barmouth! .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2018 20:34  

It's not a rally just a chill out weekend with a good pub 5 minutes away, but it would be good to see you

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/08/2018 20:42  

Booked b and b can't do tents at the moment see you in barmouth

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2018 19:24  

That's great looking forward to seeing you there. Still plenty of room if you got nothing better to do come over and spend some time with members from around the UK you never know who you will meet it could just be the 1 you have been looking for

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2018 06:58  

Hi I'm new to this site. Barmouth camp weekend seems great... not sure to go though as don't know anyone.. ha.x

Update Reply
Tinkerbell2018 @ 17/08/2018 12:00  

Tinkerbell2018 That's the idea of a get together gives people a chance to meet and make new friends.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 17/08/2018 12:30  

One of the great things about this type of weekends is that newbie can meet other members and see what a friendly bunch we are. Just bring ice cream for BJ and cake for JP, you will make two friends for life if you do and if you don't come you'll never get to meet anyone.
So come along and have fun.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/08/2018 12:31  

Tinkerbell come along, you know you wanna.
You cant miss me, usually have either a hat or tshirt that says BJ and JP looks like grumpy from Snow White.
Ragnar is easy to spot and i may even fly my flag so you can see us from the road lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/08/2018 14:29  

And I,m the really handsome one!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2018 15:30  

Yarg you should wait until next weekend before you start drinking to much

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/08/2018 18:53  

Yes tink if you don't come who will look after all the Lost boys who can't read a map lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2018 07:07  

Sis, we all know that your flag is just a pair of you old bloomers on a pole.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/08/2018 10:09  

We ll be there Saturday

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 18/08/2018 19:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email