MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Be good to see you there Kaz you know the site Im sure you went there before

Update Reply
JP @ 24/06/2018 20:40  

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn up and enjoy.

Update Reply
JP @ 24/06/2018 20:47  

Sos. Change of plan, not going now.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hey Peter, possibly will let ya know after spoken to the crazy gang!

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 29/06/2018 23:27  

Ok, no worries Peter. Thanks for update.👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/06/2018 08:55  

Plenty of room still on this so get your names down please remember if you need an electric hook up they are limited and are on a 1st come 1st served basis unless you need for medical reasons the you are priority

Update Reply
JP @ 08/07/2018 07:00  

We have had a couple of questions about this camp yes it's open to all members and no it's not bike only you are welcome to come by car, van, bus, train, bicycle, donkey, we don't care how you get there just turn up and enjoy yourself

Update Reply
JP @ 11/07/2018 09:30  

Hey as long as the ice cream shop is open and Yarg is buying i am happy :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/07/2018 11:37  

I,m saving up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2018 23:06  

Ive just had a thought for this years camp challenge I know a few locations of lakes up in the hills so who is up for a swim in fresh mountain water

Update Reply
JP @ 19/07/2018 19:16  

I,ll be too busy buying ice cream.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2018 19:44  

I wish you had told me earlier JP, I've left my swimming trunks at home.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/07/2018 19:50  

Dam I knew I should have said sooner but Im sure Jackie will be packing her wellies so that should be worth seeing lol

Update Reply
JP @ 20/07/2018 01:17  

We know someone who will have his wellies if he brings his gazebo.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/07/2018 07:13  

Yes and we all know why you would take wellies to Wales lol

Update Reply
JP @ 20/07/2018 11:58  

Why. Don't they have muddy fields in Wales then?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/07/2018 13:12  

May have to temp the missus with this one. Not been to a rally with bm lot since kaz n potts wedding.
What's the lowe rode?one and when is that.
Regards

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 20/07/2018 17:29  

Barmouth Camp is not a rally as such more of a relaxing weekend in wales with great roads great views and of course the beer is ok to

Update Reply
JP @ 22/07/2018 15:15  

And theres BJ, ah well!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2018 22:07  

Yarg - creeping will not get you out of buying the ice cream :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/07/2018 13:05  

If this weather keeps up there wont be any left.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2018 23:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email