MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Home safe and sound.
Was great to meet new folk and annoy old folk :)
Yarg you owe me big style now!
Thanks for my new knickers Bro

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/08/2018 15:50  

It wasn't my fault it was raining on sunday or I would have got the ice creams in, I will pay up.....................eventually.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2018 16:05  

Back in England and in the beautiful south, another good weekend, great ride out (thanks Bill) and a good time to meet some new faces.
Thanks Techne for the lift into town yesterday for breakfast and to get us out of the wind and rain.
Well done to Holly and Susi for being brave enough to pitch your tents between Jaffa and myself (bet you don't do that again) lol

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/08/2018 18:51  

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. It was lovely to meet you all and discover some things never change - bank holidays + camping = rain! Add in a determination to enjoy and you get a fun weekend with new friends.

Update Reply
Techne @ 27/08/2018 19:31  

Ragnar, I give thanks everyday for custom earplugs lol. Thanks for the warm (if wet) welcome to this band of brothers and sisters:)

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 28/08/2018 10:45  

Thanks for everyone for being a good welcoming crowd,my first time at a get together.Could only stay the one night ,enjoyed me short stay though.look forward to going to more events. Ride Safe.

Update Reply
notbkr1 @ 28/08/2018 11:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email