MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas day run to the Lizard

Christmas day run to the Lizard - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas day run to the Lizard - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas day run to the Lizard

Just me and Muttley went on this run-[but hey it was a quality turn out].Muttley on his SV650 and me on the Fazer.There were a few other bikes out on the road-and everyone waved gawd bless um.A straight run down with the weather improving all the way until the sun came out at the Lizard.Muttley put on his santa hat and ate his turkey sandwiches,me being a contrary bu--er had veggie samosas and mango pickle.Muttley shouted happy christmas to a seal that popped his head up,took some pics and then we had a sunny/chilly ride home-a great day out.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 26/12/2007 07:06  

sounds like it beats having to endure christmas dinner with ancient flatulant aunties,neices and nephews whos sole intent is to spell rude words with leaks and kick people under the table and putting up with an stone faced auntie who thinks its a hanging offence to partake in alcohol! god I love christmas......good job this year we went to my sisters and had a fab time:o)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/12/2007 07:23  

Sounds great. I went to a mates, ate his food drank his beer and watched his telly. It was hell.................(not) Oh and chatted up his neighbour who was almost impressed by my slurring in virtually understandable English.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/12/2007 10:00  

Sounds like an amazing outing Iggy, and theres nothing wrong with a bit of veggie - each to his own !! I had goose, or sparra' as I kept calling it !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/12/2007 10:39  

Glad you two had a good day!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/12/2007 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email