MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Well Done Lula

Well Done Lula - Forums [Biker Match] Well Done Lula - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Well Done Lula

Well done Lula on passing your bike test.. I knew you could do it... See thats training from the master...lol Note to self--must take mine.. Now get that bloody bike out of my garage... X X X

Update Reply
skins @ 30/11/2007 09:30  

Well done!!!!!!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 30/11/2007 09:35  

Well done young missy !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/11/2007 10:01  

Well done & congratulations Lula!!!

Update Reply
tigz @ 30/11/2007 10:11  

Wahey, well done Lula. Stay safe on those roads and don't try to show skins up too much Cassie & Mark

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 30/11/2007 11:11  

thanks everybody for your kind words... i'm sooo happy, mainly because i never want to do a test again, lol! imagine my surprise when i came back and CG was there waiting, what a lovely thing to see a mate waiting with a big smile!! skins.... you don't realise how much you have helped me learn how to ride a bike. Being on the back of you has shown me the right way to do things, other than the speed of course, lol. thanks to everyone who knew I was doing my test for all the support and well wishes this morning. this is turning into an oscar speech so i'm off, lol xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 30/11/2007 12:17  

Well done bird!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 30/11/2007 12:27  

Woo Hoo!! Well done lula!! Knew you could do it girl!! So chuffed for you!! Marie xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 30/11/2007 12:33  

Excellent stuff hun, well done.

Update Reply
Di @ 30/11/2007 12:36  

hey - well done Lula!!! keep safe! xxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/11/2007 14:37  

Hey Lula well done im m ade up for you, it's a great feeling eh! As said to me once "Welcome to our world!"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2007 15:14  

thanks DC, flame, di, HFG and arf, hope to see you all again soon, this time under my own steam... didn't know they did steam powered bikes did you? lol

Update Reply
lula @ 30/11/2007 15:22  

brilliant news,well done lula.xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/11/2007 15:41  

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/11/2007 18:36  

well done lula , be safe x

Update Reply
nina @ 01/12/2007 05:01  

Congratulations Lula!! Well done !!

Update Reply
Scorpiolady @ 01/12/2007 08:32  

FANTASTIC CONGRATULATIONS LULA Lula it was my pleasure hiding in the waiting room until you came back, as if I wouldn't have been there to give you a hug. To see your face when you walked into the room clutching the certificate then your face when I pounced on you hugging you was a "wish I had a camera" moment. look forward to riding out with you loads now, even if I only took a "RESTRICTED TEST" lol find me a road that just goes down hill, a gale force wind that is blowing from behind me and I am sure I will be able to almost keep up with you and Skins, ok I lie I will have my headlight on full beam so you know it's me in the distance behind you shouting Tally Ho away we Go.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/12/2007 08:52  

oh CG don't worry we will wait for you to catch up every 100 miles or so, lol. and i know you did the restricted test, but time to take the restrictors out, oh i forgot blues already did that last sunday night for you, LOLOLOL. went to matlock bath for a bit of a rideout yesterday, guess what? it started raining 5 minutes into the ride, i think skins thought i was gonna turn round and come back, but nooo, even did a bit of filtering in slow traffic! i'm loving it!!

Update Reply
lula @ 02/12/2007 12:46  

Glad you managed to get out and have some fun Lula, filtering?? the only filtering I know about it what you do with coffee in a cafetiere. So is that something I need to google search or will you show me when we ride out together. Removing my restrictors are Skins walls that thin.......... you could hear us in the garage with my exhaust pipe removed. I really am looking forward to going faster now my hole is bigger.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/12/2007 14:35  

Wish you did turn back i got wet through....LOL Well done though as the weather was bad... What a brave girl... X

Update Reply
skins @ 04/12/2007 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email