MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Well Done Lula

Well Done Lula (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Well Done Lula (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Well Done Lula

Well done Lula on riding back to Tamworth on your own today, only the second time out on your bike and on the M1 to, which I know was really windy.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/12/2007 13:05  

yes it was windy... must stop eating baked beans, LOL. seriously, full respect to anyone that rides a bike this time of year, you don't realise how difficult parts of it are until you do it yourself. was very windy on the M1 today, thought I would end up under a lorry or summat, then muddy A roads, greasy islands etc.. isn't biking fun... but i wouldn't give it up for the world!

Update Reply
lula @ 04/12/2007 13:49  

Just wait till we get out there cruising the highways together Lula, or should I say I will be cruising and knowing you, you will be going around every island twice waiting for me to catch up, did I tell you that most people who ride out with CG take a flask and a packed lunch to eat in the many laybye's they end up waiting in for me.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/12/2007 13:56  

i'm just glad to hear that blues has made your hole bigger at last CG.... LOLOL

Update Reply
lula @ 04/12/2007 13:58  

It's amazing what you can do with a dremel hobby drill.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/12/2007 15:54  

CONGRATULATIONS LULA, well done. YOU GO GIRL. Ride safe hun, xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2007 16:07  

Dont worry dips if we have a ride out on the Sunday you both can set out on the Saturday...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 05/12/2007 08:30  

oh you must be on about dips and blues... for a minute i thought you was on about me....

Update Reply
lula @ 05/12/2007 09:02  

oh you must be on about dips and blues... for a minute i thought you was on about me.... and to think I was the nice person who started this thread for you to get praised Lula. off to oil my Zimmer see you soon.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/12/2007 13:19  

well dippy if you got yourself a BIKE instead of a cruiser you might keep up.... lol, only joking mate, you know i'd love a cruiser really...... NOT

Update Reply
lula @ 05/12/2007 13:57  

if you get a cruiser i am off....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 06/12/2007 08:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email