MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

West Mids / Tamworth Meet

West Mids / Tamworth Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] West Mids / Tamworth Meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

West Mids / Tamworth Meet

hi steve if ur going down we may be able to meet up n go together.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 19/11/2007 16:38  

Hiya CG might be able to make it if I can get a sitter and a lift!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/11/2007 17:19  

thats great bikerchick but if you can't get a sitter why not bring the girls, its a family pub that's why I have chosen that one, mind you saying that I haven't been and booked anything yet felt too poorly to go there tonight but will speak to them in person tomorrow night and let everyone know then.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 17:22  

Thanks CG, if can't get sitter will do, but I don't actually know where the Pub is, do you mind giving me some directions?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/11/2007 17:29  

No problems I chose this place as its so easy to get to from most areas. I will pm you bikerchick as soon as I have checked availability

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 17:34  

Hi bikerchick if ur not taking girls i ll pick u up that is if u wish me to sexy.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 19/11/2007 17:54  

Would love you to ken!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 19/11/2007 18:10  

Hi Dips! Is this Bassetts pole pub the one on London Road, Sutton Coldfield, cos if it is I'll be able to direct Ken there! Dont want to get lost again do we Ken? Mind you it was pitch dark and there were no signs after Worksop! Had a laugh tho. From previous pms I know others are interested, but they do not go on Forum so I have told them to contact you by pm for further details, hope thats ok Dips, C U!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/11/2007 07:15  

Dips make sure you book the high chair for yourself. .You know what happened last time...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 20/11/2007 07:41  

Skins - whats this about CG and a highchair?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/11/2007 09:35  

She cant reach the table and she throws food everywhere if there are lumps in her mash.....

Update Reply
skins @ 20/11/2007 09:37  

OMG fancy telling people about that, suppose I will have to eat of the wooden block again to and only be allowed half a cup of coffee again. I go to all the best places to eat.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 20/11/2007 11:26  

Well I went to the Bassett Pole pub for a meal last night and it was really nice food, served by very friendly staff, even the manager came and had a chat with me. I have booked for Sunday 9th Dec for Sunday Lunch time, arrive 12.30 to eat at 1pm that way people won't have to drive/ride home in the dark if they don't want to. I have put a copy of the Xmas Festive Menu below but that don't mean you have to have this set meal, obviously it would be easier if everyone did but the manager is happy to also allow people to select from the normal menu as long as he has the order before the day. If you wish to look at the general menu this can be found by doing a google search for Brewers Fayre. Brewers Fayre Anyone wishing to book will need to pay a £5 deposit, if you pm with you confirmation of menu choice I will then let you know contact details to send your deposit to. Garlic & Herb Breaded Mushrooms Served with garlic mayonnaise and BBQ dips. Pork & Bacon Pâté with Bramley Apple, Ginger & Raisin Chutney‡ Served with rusticata bread. Prawn Cocktail Served with salad leaves and brown bread and butter. Soup of the Day Served with rusticata bread. All main courses are served with carrots and fine beans. Hand Carved Turkey and Wiltshire Honey Roast Ham Served with sausage & herb stuffing, sausage wrapped in bacon, new and roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Yorkshire pudding and cranberry sauce. Grilled Chicken Breast with Roast Onion, Bacon & Tarragon Sauce Served with Dauphinoise potatoes. Braised Pork with Dijonnaise Sauce Served with mashed potato. Fillet of Salmon with a Honey & Dill Glaze† Served with new potatoes and a wedge of lemon. Vegetarian Option For a vegetarian option, please select from the menu any of our vegetarian dishes. Christmas Pudding‡ Served with brandy sauce or custard. Chocolate Torte Served with fresh strawberries and cream. Vanilla flavoured Ice Cream Stilton, Brie and Mature Cheddar Cheeses Served with butter, biscuits and half a red apple. Garlic Bread Soup of the Day Served with rusticata bread. All mains served with carrots and peas. Hand Carved Turkey and Wiltshire Honey Roast Ham Served with sausage & herb stuffing, sausage wrapped in bacon, new and roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy, bread sauce and cranberry sauce. BBQ Chicken Served with Basmati rice. Fillet of Salmon† Served with new potatoes and a saffron herb sauce. Vegetarian Option For a vegetarian option, please select from the menu any vegetarian dish. Christmas Pudding‡ Served with cream, ice cream or custard. Vanilla Flavoured Ice Cream Served with a choice of chocolate, strawberry or toffee flavour sauces and a crispy wafer. Chocolate Fudge Fondue Pieces of fudge brownie, strawberry, banana, donut and marshmallows with a large pot of warmed chocolate flavour fudge dipping sauce. †May contain small bones. ‡Contains traces of alcohol. Suitable for vegetarians. Menu descriptions may not list every individual ingredient. Guests concerned about the presence of nuts, seeds or other allergens in our food are welcome to ask a team member for assistance when choosing their meal. <!--- Display Side Banner ---> © 2007 Brewers Fayre All rights reserved

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 05:03  

just looked really closely at screen cus my eyesights not brill,and that looks great dips. am sure sam and charlie will enjoy it too!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 05:56  

Yums...can we have it today....

Update Reply
skins @ 21/11/2007 08:47  

Well I think I'll be as stuffed as the turkey cg!!! I'll pm u later with my choice. Thanks for organising this m8 really appreciate it. BC66

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 21/11/2007 12:08  

Sorry about the colour I didn't realise it would turn out like that, I just copied and pasted it in black. lol honestly

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/11/2007 13:54  

i gotta make sure me and the boys can definately get there dips,then will let u know what we will want,ok? xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2007 13:56  

Thanks cg. i think it will be a very nice meet. bc will sort out menu with u. bc likes to organise me. well im a man u know how it is.
bw kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 21/11/2007 15:04  

Cheeky Kenn! He loves it really! Yes CG I'll pm you with our orders. Thanks!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 21/11/2007 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email