MENU CONTACT 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night Out In York

Night Out In York - Forums [Biker Match] Night Out In York - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night Out In York

Night Out in Chester seemed to go ok, so am thinking of organising a similar event in the almost as equally lovely city of York. So we would be meeting up at 12 ish for visitation of some beery establishments, meal in the evening and more beery establishments in the evening. York is very similar to Chester - lots of good watering holes and eateries. Have two places in mind already for noshing at, but will need to know numbers for booking. Date will be decided once got an idea if this do would be a goer. So if you think this is something that you would like to attend then please post up on this thread or send a messargie to me. And if you are new to BM please don't be shy. Just come along n meet folk. This is all about meeting up with some of the characters and lovely people who are all part and parcel of BM. And so that means you! :)
Catkins @ 20/02/2017 06:51  

Although I have not quite recovered from Chester, please put my name down. I will be there (subject to work). Ta very muchly for the Chester do too :-)
Whacker @ 20/02/2017 07:13  

Yes!! I'd love to come to that one !!
Roughrider02 @ 20/02/2017 07:17  

Good one Catkins

We saw a Roman in Chester so we may even get to see some Vikings in York. lololol

Count me in
Sam Van @ 20/02/2017 09:55  

I'm in.
Any newbie's/shy people from around North Wales area why not join us, we could ride up together or share a lift. Hey catkins can it be soon please please, Ha ha. I'm up for it when ever.
Motorbike50 @ 20/02/2017 11:44  

I'm well up for another meet.
Bwana Mrefu @ 21/02/2017 00:03  

When you thinking of ?
VFR800AJ @ 21/02/2017 00:13  

Just initial feelers out at the mo, AJ, but mayhaps March or perhaps April. Was just testing the waters to see if enough folk interested. Looking good so far! The sooner the better, lol :))
Catkins @ 21/02/2017 04:29  

Just been looking at accommodation.

There are apartments in city center, hold 4+ peeps what do BM's think about groups of us booking these that way you dont have to worry about what time you roll in at night.

Stakesby Holiday Flats
Goodramgate Apartments
smiler2964 @ 21/02/2017 11:13  

I have no problem with sharing :-)
Whacker @ 21/02/2017 14:22  

I'll share. As long as it's not a " park bench" I tend to fall off them! Lol.
Motorbike50 @ 21/02/2017 19:39  

April sounds good.
Motorbike50 @ 21/02/2017 19:40  

I'd like to join in, in April. March is a bit busy for me.
goingtouring @ 21/02/2017 20:25  

I'm up for it, dependant upon fate/ work Roster etc
feylin @ 21/02/2017 20:50  

If its in April dont forget its Easter    14th -17th and matlock/pick up a pilly  23rd April. 
smiler2964 @ 21/02/2017 21:43  

I would be interested and I'm sure Steve would be to. With me it would depend on whether I am out with my Nabd stand as it will getting very busy soon. Only free date I'm not doing a stand in April is 28th week before that is Stafford Show
Cruiser gal @ 21/02/2017 21:54  

Just a Note: Don't forget the last weekend in April is also May Day Bank Holiday Monday, York will be stuffed to the brim with even more tourists/visitors than usual  

Plus I believe it is also Into The Valley, that weekend (it usually falls the weekend nearest to my birthday and May Day Bank) so there will be a reasonable BM contingency rallying.
Lindsay @ 21/02/2017 22:40  

Ok folks, trying to get this up and running so folks can sort accommodation et al.

You recovered yet Whacker? Ya need to be full strength for Yorksville. :) Tell ya what - I'll bring mah rejuvenating power pack for you again. Heh heh.

Yo, Sam Van - you and sis rock! XX

Big hugs MB50, working on date for asap, xx

Feylin, hope the gods o fate are provident this time n you can make it oop norf.

Cruiser gal..... 28th will see what can do n what feedback is. But that is looking a busy weekend...

To everyone, whether you went to the Chester do or not, this is an inclusive and all embracing event, so all new faces are very welcome. Get your names down to go once the date is set, or at least post on this thread so can get a feel for numbers and restaurant venue.

So poss dates so far then n please give feedback. This is the time consuming, juggling bit whereby try and fit as many in as poss n try not to lose any interested parties along the way. It is very difficult decision when you have to plump for a date that suits most folk but that inevitably will not be right date for all. 

Poss dates so far:-

4 March  /  11 March  /  1 April  /  8 April  /  28 April.   (Poss 18 March but preferably not!)

To take into consideration :-
25 March - Manchester Bike Show
9 April - Squires Egg Run
15 April - Easter and Red Marley Hill Climb
22 April - Bob Shaw / Olivers Mount
and also on 22 April - Whitby Goth Weekend
and Pick Up A Pilly Day 23rd
28 April - Bank holiday + BMAD + Into the Valley

Leaves us with : -  4 March --- 11 March --- (poss 18 March) --- 1 April --- 8 April --- (and poss 28 April though this may not be the best choice!)

Catkins @ 22/02/2017 10:52  

Id like to come along to this, and the apartment to share sounds good
Brunette Biker @ 22/02/2017 11:17  

I cant do 4 March
Brunette Biker @ 22/02/2017 11:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email