MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe - Forums [Biker Match] Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

How do peeps cope with fallin or think they have fallen for the wrong person.... How do you cope with a big dose of ''mistrust''.....but then sayin that that goes for friends and lover alike..... Had a few conversations with friends today.....it makes me think.....confusion its horrible Would like to say to those i have spoken tonight, pls ask me if this is directed as you as its not as dark as it seems....lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2007 19:49  

i find it hartd trustin peeps anyway, esp the man i seein now i forgave him once hes lied well hidden sumit from me again but i luv him so much even though i know hes totally wrong for me n ill never trust him now .Wot do u do?

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 10/10/2007 20:04  

I have a bad case of mistrusting people as my ex lied so much to me about lots of things but I always took him back as I adored him. The met someone else whp promised me the earth and found out he was lying too so now its very hard for me to trust anyone. But hey lifes for living girls and we gota get out there and try again only be more careful next time but have fun along the way wooohoooo

Update Reply
Mazza @ 10/10/2007 20:47  

You've got to go with the flow of things.If things arent right then you have to get out of it.Its hard I know but its better in the long run

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/10/2007 01:05  

Agree with Oggy ladies,life is to short to waste it with someone
who you know isn't the one.Once trust is broken it will never be the same and why settle for second best.

The hardest part is breaking free but the rewards are so worth it and you deserve better.x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2007 05:35  

I think the problem is that us girls have an idea of our perfect man and want to find him and trust him explicitly, in reality i dont think anyone is 100% trustworthy, ive tried making compromises but thats always one sided as well. Oggys right, if it dont feel right get out sooner rather than later.

Update Reply
milemuncher @ 11/10/2007 05:36  

well said guys and gals, we all seem to have a sorry tale to tell, you got to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on. My ex husband leaving me was the worst time in my life but in reflection was the best thing that ever happened! My only regret is that i didn't have the guts to get out of the wrong relationship sooner and wasted all those years....

Update Reply
roadangel @ 11/10/2007 05:50  

ooooohhh a biggie here hun lol!! I think gets harder the more history you have and more experiences you have of being lied to or let down (and this doesnt just go for relationships with men although for many of us ladies, I guess it's probably the case more than often!) Ive found you have to accept and let go of the past, move on with as open a mind as possible but still being wary and not to willing to trust unconditionally. Give yourself time to get to know people and trust them as friends first and then see what happens..................even then, you really dont know anyone until you spend time/live with them and they too may have past demons and issues to deal with - some they have and some they definately havent!!! Live life as best as you can and to the full, do what you can and accept that no one is perfect I guess - any more than you are! Be happy, take life as it comes and dont expect too much...............if someone lies or lets you down or they just dont feel right - dont drag it out cos the inevitable will happen, trust your instincts, and do what's right for you cos it will almost be right for them too - even if its not what you want and it hurts!!! One big lesson Ive learnt is that is you feel something isnt right - then it probably isnt and being with the wrong person wont make you happy. Being on your own, no matter how hard, is definately the better option........you can find yourself again, surround yourself with the right kinds of friends and move on again........you never know what is round that corner.........gotta have hope, dont give up and just accept who and what we are...........life is never easy is it? All the best hun, it'll all work out, it usually does!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2007 06:42  

My philosophy is to always be honest, treat others as you'd like to be treated, never go where you aren't invited and try to live life to the full.

There are good people out there so if you think you're with the wrong one then it's a hard decision to make but you've got to move on.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 11/10/2007 06:58  

Dangermouse you have said exactly what I would have put.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/10/2007 07:59  

ive done it too lou... you know cuz ive told you... its very hard.. but like the others have said, you have to walk away.. even when it kills you to do it. and remember, people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.. and it may may not be apparant at the time.. but all fits into place eventually. good luck, you know where i am if you need me. xxx

Update Reply
lula @ 11/10/2007 08:18  

Trust until proved otherwise.....

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 11/10/2007 08:28  

Trust and loyalty are huge words in todays society, I have always come from the point of trusting no-one until it is earnt, then when you do meet good people it is a pleasant surprise as opposed to another let down, as Dangermouse says, there are good people about, but a lot of selfish and self centred ones as well. You must never 'put up' with what you have, you deserve the best, get rid and move on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2007 12:24  

yeah, I must admit I agree with you on the trust thing gedasm-been there done that got the t-shirt and if you've got any sense you learn by it big time!!! Im from a very close loving family and had no reason not to trust until I grew up and learnt that not everyone is like you and your family unfortunately!!! It's a sad thing to say but trusting people, especially in todays' world is something that has to be proved and earnt!! Too easy to get taken advantage of and let down otherwise - gotta be very careful today! - for every decent trustworthy person out there there's plenty more just waiting for the opportunity to take you for a ride (and I dont mean as a pillion on a motorbike either lol!!!) Ive certainly taught my kids to be careful, wise and very streetwise and they will teach theirs to do the same too! Afterall, we even talk to strangers in our own homes now via the net.........................gotta be safe above all else!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2007 12:45  

My hero up n left me in march,just said he"d had enuff wasnt interested in talking or anything,just took his stuff & his daughter n went, now im 2 stone lighter,mostly happier just got new job just about managing to keep bills paid and still keep my bike,am now making new friends. So despite the fact in march i thought id never be happy again things are turning around and yes next time im gonna be very carefull dont want a hero anymore they only exist in films.lol.

Update Reply
bikerwitch @ 11/10/2007 13:01  

I was in a marriage for 5 years that i knew i didn't want. but still went ahead. It was a misery for us both. In the end she left me and is now in a happy relationship for which i am glad. If you know in your heart it isnt going to work then you've got to put an end to it. It'll end anyway but the pain will be worse.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/10/2007 13:20  

Every body has history and a tail of lies n all the things that go with it. But no matter how dark it gets, it never last for ever. For most life has had its ups n downs. The only thing to do is get out there and meet people. Because people is what life is all about, interacting with them sharring. It is perfect if you meet the right person, but for some im not sure they exist. iv been in a few relationships were i make all the running only to find it did not get the responce i wanted. But nothing changes and no matter how upsetting it is in the end, i will keep on doing the running, n pick my self up n do it all over again. Because you dont know how long we are here for and most of the time life is just fantastic. Keep smile on your face.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 11/10/2007 13:44  

well i could write an epic of major proportions here lol life is for the living,treat people how you expect to get treated and eventually we all hope that the right person your friend ,soulmate and lover will arrive.ive been hurt alot however ive 2 great kids so it couldnt of all been bad!!Never doubt yourself and dont get into a cycle of mistrust,loads of partners etc. it dont work.SO MY ADVICE IS BE YOUR SELF,YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!Dont try to be something your not !!!like a sheep lol Be good,be brave,be honourable and be your self. Hope thats of some help peeps tony d xx

Update Reply
anthony d @ 11/10/2007 14:16  

Trust is probably the biggest issue in any relationship. Completely agree with others though, trust must be earned. You must display some trust at first though and just see how things go. Once you've met the right person, then you will know though x

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 11/10/2007 15:12  

If the relationship doesnt flow, is too much like hard work and/or is one sided , then alarm bells should ring. If both parties know that they wish to continue to be together then it is worth hanging on in and working it through otherwise.......... Listen and trust your inner voice and be guided by it no matter how initially hard on you your course of action may have to be. By being with the wrong person may mean that you are denying the opportunity to meet the right person and find the true happiness that is really being sought. GG XX

Update Reply
golden girl @ 11/10/2007 15:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email