MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

Ah, the trials and tribulations of life's rich tapestry... The older you get the more baggage you accumulate and have to accept the same is true of others - you just have to look forwards, onwards and upwards I try not to have regrets about the past - it's not always easy, but it's part of what's made me how I am today (bitter and twisted lol) I nearly gave up on this site as the first few contacts didn't work out, but I've stuck with it and made a very good friend (bless ya Wiccan) and hope to make some more at a group meet that's been arranged down here on the South Coast (check out the Events tab - 4th Nov) Stick with it guys and gals - you might just meet that special someone, and on the way you might also make some new friends What have you got to lose ? Carpe Diem

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 11/10/2007 15:44  

Life is a long road, we have to learn from our mistakes, trust our instincts, an be positive. NEVER lose touch with good friends for a partner, as good friends will be by each others sides for life. I think you have to give some trust, an then let them earn the rest with their actions, but once the trusts been broken you owe it to yourself to as it's been said "dust yourself down an start again" If you live in the past, you'll ruin your future! If you think your beaten, you are!

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 11/10/2007 18:38  

WELL IM A MUG AND WANT TO STAY WITH MINE FOR NOW LOL BUT MY ADVICE WUD B TO ANY WOMAN 2 THINGS AS FOLLOWS
1, STICK TO RTABBITS AND NOT THE FURRY KIND
2, BUY BLOODY DECNT BATTERIES, NOTHIN WORSE THAN RUNNIN OUT HALF WAY THRU
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/10/2007 19:18  

Oh my gosh..... I started something there.....confusion city here for me at mo...... BFR.... I DONT EVEN TRUST MY FAMILY.... I opened up to a close friend 4 years ago.....she was a great help in me findin one of my true loves........I was my usual '' distant'' self and it broke down... but now the EX CLOSE friend lives with the ex......kinda screws with your trust... Hv met some very special people on here and been suprised at there feelins.......but there is always that insercure thing naggin away on shoulder......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2007 19:31  

well Lou it's all part of life's journey I guess. Im one of the most independent, secure and sensible ppl (or so my friends and partner tells me!!) yet, when ppl you trust and care about let you down you cant help but feel insecure and worry about trusting/meeting anyone else again - we're all human after all, we make mistakes/misjudgements!! You have to move on, you have to accept and forget the past or it'll screw up your future and you have to try and wipe the slate clean so to speak to give someone else a chance without past ghosts haunting you. For me, just giving myself some time, getting used to being single again and just meeting new ppl, taking up new hobbies (motorcycling at 49 years young - some called it a mid-life crisis but I did it and am having so much fun now!!) and just generally enjoying life. Forget about all the other crap for now, even forget about being on your own or meeting/trusting someone again - life has a funny way of sorting stuff out good and bad without you realising it or doing anything anyway! When you feel more at ease and less wary about ppl/trust you may well meet that special someone - it never happens when you try too hard or hope too much anyway!!! Be yourself, let things lie and settle down and just do more of the things you enjoy with the ppl you do know are ok and fun to be with. Worked for me, and I did meet my partner and via BM too when I wasnt even expecting or looking. No, he's not perfect and has issues to come to terms with but then neither am I - things is though, we've got each other now and can work them out together..........thats if we dont "kill" each other with too much tlc and talking stuff though together first lmao!!!!! Things do get better and you do move on, just dont analyse things too much or too deeply like alot of us women do lol!!! All the best........................ Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2007 05:59  

Hear hear Sandy, my thoughts exactly.

Update Reply
Di @ 12/10/2007 07:45  

i agree totally, ive been to hell and back, well not just me the 6 kids as well. lost our home lost the lot, but i soon found out who my friends are, and there on here and they know who they are, and if it hadnt of been for them txting me and talking to me i dont think i would be here now, and i thanks my friends for that and i trust them with my life, so dont mistrust everyone there are some very very special peeps out there. But the ones that are what i call false profits get rid (one strike and there gone) no matter how much it hurts hun you have to do it for ya own self respect and self asteam. DONT LET ANYONE PUT YOU DOWN OR PLAY MIND GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because your better than them xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2007 13:00  

I agree with Broomski and Sandy, enjoy your life, we dont know whats going to happen tomorrow, so enjoy today, and suround yourself with good friends Debbie XX

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 13/10/2007 09:03  

Well theres one thing this thread has shown is that we've all gone through similar experiences. I find you sometime feel so small rattling around in your body and you think no one else has ever felt like you do at the time, but time does heal the crap that gets thrown at you (cliche but true) Life really is fun, I know the emotions and trust can get in the way -and the hormones being female can really screw your judgment up sometime lol but as everyone has said, surround yourself with friends and remember to use them in times of need - don't dwell on things. Thats just got me through my last relationship breakup and I'm sure there will be a few more to go but staying optimistic - there is someone out there for everyone!! Xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 14/10/2007 13:06  

I have been lucky I guess because I have never had a bad relationship. I was married for 15 yrs and we seperated because we grew apart. It was my choice to end the marriage as it was like living with a friend and I felt it was unfair to go along like that and that my ex should have the chance to go find someone who would truly love him as a partner (which he did and I was thrilled). People treat us the way we let them. I would never waste my time and energy being with someone who didn't treat me how I felt I should be treated. If someone treats you bad, the best revenge is to go on and have the best life ever :)

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 14/10/2007 13:54  

Life can only get better and there are people out there you can trust.look in front and not keep looking back.there is the one just for you around the corner.if not life goes on but let go of the past and keep smiling.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 14/10/2007 15:18  

After recent events I have to stand by my original statements.....I respect a persons need to be happy but why do they forgot that they are not the only people on the planet.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2007 15:43  

i didnt reolise that so many people have been hurt in the same way i to am a member of the bad relationship club and have been lied to so often its been unreal, but yes it is hard to start trusting again you have to go into any new relationship/friendship with an open mind not everyone is bad there is good people out there too.... i treat people how i want to be treated and try to look to the good in people, so chin up and keep going theres someone for everybody out there you just have to find them

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 22/10/2007 16:20  

ive just been dumped again over a nite out?????????? im puzzled too

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 22/10/2007 18:13  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))))

loves ya bb

Update Reply
RC @ 22/10/2007 19:08  

i dont no we all seem to be in the same boat no one trusts any one anymore , think people should just be kind to each other n get jelousy outa the way

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 22/10/2007 19:25  

My trouble is i am too trusting. I have fallen for someone and it hurts like hell as its one sided, but life has funny ways about it and things happen for reasons we don't see it at the time but it shows in the end why and makes us stronger as we go.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/10/2007 19:57  

If you've been dumped for a stupid reason they didn't deserve you.
Know your own worth people and stick to it,you'll never meet the right one if your tied to the wrong one.
If you settle for second best thats all you'll ever get.
One sided love is so much harder,but better love be one sided and unrequited then getting used.
If you can't trust yourself,trust the universe,have faith in her and she will provide.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2007 07:55  

bit spiritual there Cassie![i have sweet revenge if yu wan it?]i am a child of the universe[an at my age about to go back to it!!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/10/2007 08:49  

that would be superb tango,where you been bud?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2007 10:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email