MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fallin 4 the wrong person......maybe

To me a relationship is like a business partnership, the more time an effort you invest the better it will be, life and love are only as good as you make them.

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 25/10/2007 16:04  

OMG tangoman now that really does paint an even worse picture of relationships than I ever thought or experienced..............Im still positive and like to think there is an ideal partner for us all out there and just maybe, married or not, the loving monogomous relationship is still alive and well for some of us at least!!! Shall I give up and chuck it all in now then lmao!!! Agree with Nutty Tart - dont stop making the effort and working at a relationship just cos you've found your soul mate, best friend, lover etc etc............it has to be worked on, given time and never taken for granted to keep alive what first attracted you to each other!!! Oh dear, what a sad and unhappy world we gonna leave behind for our kids if just keep a relationship together and loving is a thing of the past!!! No one said it was easy but Im sure it can be done if you want it badly enough.................... Sandy x be happy out there and tc of each other............love aint all you need but it sure helps alot!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2007 05:51  

I agree with u jen hun...............

i always ended up fallin for wrong person to but thats life lol still we have our memoires good n not so good ..............

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2007 11:32  

I'll make a note of that Witchiest............

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/10/2007 15:46  

ok ghosty,ur not a wrong un!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 28/10/2007 10:08  

was in a ten year marrage that went wrong after a while i met some one else and gave her my heart only to be told after 7 months that she wanted to split my world fell appart just like someone ripped my heartout

Update Reply
mpdavo @ 01/11/2007 16:11  

Love can be a transiant thing and it sure can hurt,but evreyone is bought into our lives for a reason.We should enjoy it when its good,be prepared to say goodbye when its not and be grateful for the love we have recieved.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2007 05:50  

Cassie that is sooo true - Bl**dy hard to remember at the time your heart gets broken though - but True none the less! It sounds daft, but the reason I'm living & working where I am is because my heart got broken numerous times. If I'd never suffered what I did, I'd still be working as a Civil Servant in Bolton & not an IT project manager, living a beautiful part of the country & I wouldn't have the good friends that I do now. (ps...not that there's anything wrong with being a civil servant in Bolton before anyone gets angry lol) Now.....to find the man of my dreams.....lol (hopefully not as far away as I once thought!!! )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/11/2007 06:20  

yes I agree Holmfirth, but nevertheless, it is bloody hard, does hurt and blows your whole world apart, especially if you have kids too!! Although, I too believe things happen for a reason, like you Cassie, even if at the time, we just cant see or understand it!!! Id just be a bit careful about those dreams though..............none of us being perfect and even less so when carrying past traumas/ghosts that rear their ugly heads from time to time. Dreams as lovely as they may be are far from the reality, and often we have to be realistic and accept that "man of your dreams" with his nightmates too lmao!!! Could be waiting forever if you are always waiting for "the ideal one", in my experience, he dont exist............but if you find the nearest to him, you've not done so bad either lol!!!! Good luck all, but whilst your waiting, just carrying on living, loving and laughing..........it's good for the soul and everyone else around you too!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2007 07:18  

LOL Sandy - I was actually gonna put man of my dreams/nighmares as I know that no one is perfect & I'm quite prepared for the warts & all xx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/11/2007 07:43  

ha ha that's good, head in clouds (or elsewhere Ive been told by my loved and trusted friends and family lmao!!) may be a nice feeling but def not realistic or long term!! keep grounded hun, it always helps lmao!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2007 10:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email