MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 16/05/2014 23:41  

Sorry, forgot to type something

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 16/05/2014 23:42  

Will check my diary for this but want to attend

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 16/05/2014 23:44  

@gbnp rb has less hair than me lol.

Long range weather looking good...

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 18/05/2014 22:23  

Well, you being all Sons of Anoraky atm, that is very true... You have more hair than me too! Lmao. Get a hair cut young maaaaan!

Im getting kipperish, not been out on the bike AT ALL this fine n dandy weekend, too many jobs to catch up on. So, next weekend should be great, im counting days atm ... 6 to go! Yeehah.

is Gill on El Bandito? Or the green machine?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/05/2014 23:05  

Sunday 25 May 2014 & Monday 26 May 2014

A bimble over two days in honour of Jo’s 45th birthday (and the fact that she is a top burd, who doesn’t look a day over 60!); one starting in Manchester, the other starting at Squires –that way you can come out to play on one or the other (or both!) if you want to.

Sunday - Leaving Tescos, Stockport Road, Hyde, Manchester, SK14 3AU (jct 4 of M67 & A57) at 10.30am heading out towards ‘the wilds’ of Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. Lunch at The Strines Inn, Bradfield Dale, S6 6JE then over towards Holmfirth, from there who knows ..?

Monday –leaving Squires,Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, LS25 5LX at 10.30am, heading towards the East Coast, probably Scarborough or Whitby, (doughnuts, icecream, chish n fips,maybe even a paddle!). The plan is to head back towards home mid to late afternoon (hopefully avoiding the Bank Holiday traffic!)

For those of you who want to do both days, and have a distance to travel, PM me and I will see what I can sort out for accommodation.

Please Note: the route will be a suitable for 125's, if a little challenging in places. Any questions regarding route please ask @Stuie. as he is Sat Nag!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/05/2014 23:57  

Gill will be sporting the bandit on monday as someone has taken her shift at work i will be on the sensible bike cant gave my passengers complaining lol.

Looking forward to the weekend.sunday maybe touch and go for me atm.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 19/05/2014 14:50  

@rileymtr, do ya best matey... It would be a shame to miss it ; )

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/05/2014 20:13  

Cant wait gonna be nice for a pootle and an ice cream.....

Route sorted, nice and pretty and not too fast but still fun and twisty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2014 21:28  

Is Dave going?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/05/2014 21:29  

If I can find him .....can Dave come too....

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/05/2014 21:29  

Dave sez he cant make it ... Got to buy some new undercrackers!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/05/2014 21:41  

Dave is strictly a commando kinda bloke tho....you're clearly thinking of the wrong Dave

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/05/2014 21:45  

Dave's my nick name...and this dave is going

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2014 22:13  

Wavey, you have soooo many names i think you have split personalities too!

Its a wonderful, exciting life i lead i never know whether its stuie, dave, wavey or stretch im talking to.

Im just so pleased that they all like bikes!

BREAKING NEWS: Kipper is now officially giddy for rideouts this weekend...bring it on. YIPEE!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/05/2014 07:39  

Unfortunately Sunday is a non starter now for me, trying like mad for Monday, will have to wait and see

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2014 21:44  

Aww John, thats pants! Hope you can make monday, fingers crossed, it would be good to see you again.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/05/2014 22:02  

GBNP, my thoughts too, second time work has messed with ride outs...Monday is looking reasonable...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2014 22:11  

Not sure I can make this due to hurting my back. Not going to be able to ride for a few days at least. That said please keep the ride out going, if I can make it I will. I know those who attend will enjoy the routes Stuie has sorted out.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/05/2014 22:36  

nooooooooooo !!!! the ride out etc is for your birthday chick no point without you boooooo!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/05/2014 06:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email