MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

depneds on my back. I am off the bike for a few days at least so will just have to see.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/05/2014 07:07  

Nooooooooo 8-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2014 07:37  

Noooooo :(

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 22/05/2014 11:45  

awwwww Jo, nooooooooo

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2014 13:18  

come on guys, you know its bad if i'm on the bus and not the bike!
if I can I will make it, but i will have to see.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/05/2014 14:10  

Sorry to hear you've hurt your back RB, get better soon x

Update Reply
Cally. @ 22/05/2014 16:05  

Jo, dont be daft, of course we know you have hurt ya back, its just that we were looking forward to seeing you.

As i said in text n pm, hope it improves quickly. Also that you get the pain sorted out too.

We might be crass but we aint insensitive!

I think we cancel Sunday and leave Monday as a possibility until Sunday mid afternoon. Sorry to those of you planning on attending on Sunday, we will arrange another date sometine over the summer, cos Stuie spent a lot of time riding the route and it would be a shame to cancel altogether.

It seems madness to have a birthday rideout, without the birthday gurl!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2014 19:16  

Hurry n get better Jo as I hope to join the group

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 22/05/2014 19:20  

I have CANCELLED Sunday, all those on the events page should have recieved a message, apologies if you havent but its the first time i have used the email all attendees button, i hope it worked!

Monday stays in place atm but a decision will be made on Sunday lunch and if cancelled i will let ya know by mid afternoon.

Thanks for your understanding. Hope you feel better soon Jo.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2014 19:40  

First things first. Apologies to everyone for me being a tad more grumpy than normal.

I have spoken to Lyndsey, as it stands now, I will pootle over to her on Sunday afternoon and then Monday there will be a ride out. I won't be able to do a long ride out, but that said something will be sorted for the Monday by the delectable and gorgeous Stuie.

Ooh tablets have kicked ..woooohooooooooo. Please do not make me get the bus again....its full of people that don't know how to plug their headphones into their phones

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/05/2014 22:01  

Keep taking the tablets Jo, ya never know they may help with the psychosis ...!

Looking forward to seeing ya on Sunday x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/05/2014 18:15  

Sorry to here you’re not well Jo I was leaving it to the last minute in-fact going to just turn up on the day in my best birthday suite
But alas working Monday maybe next year Jo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2014 14:28  

Awwww bless Jo, hope ya feel better soon hunni.
Let me know if the Monday run is still going, with any luck my ankle will let me join you :-)
Here's hoping

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 25/05/2014 12:23  

you got a bad ankle 12 !! what you been doing ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2014 12:47  

I had a fab ride with you today, glad your back was better x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 26/05/2014 16:01  

had a brill ride from squires to seaways and with fabby mates just sorry i missed the party sunday night as at hospital and feeling crook but hugs and snogs to all and see you all in a few weeks at farmyard woooohooooo xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/05/2014 16:23  

Well.....what an absolutely brill day, and the weather held too. Tracy it was lovely to meet you finally, Kate, didn't get much of a natter but Defo next time, Alan, it was a pleasure to meet you, John, Pam, Martin, Mick, Gill, Fiona, it was great to see you all.

Special thanks to Stuie for being my guide there and back.

Extra special thanks to Lyndsey, so much food, balloons and gorgeous pink peppa pig hat and glove set, not to mention the pink jewellery. The sprinkling on top, was the absolutely fantastic, and tasty, cupcakes. I is a very spoilt girllie:-)

I am now sat in my jammies smelling of deep heat:-D

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/05/2014 18:53  

not me and russ???? we luvs yoooo chick xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/05/2014 18:55  

Oops press send before I finished.....I am a loon.

Last but by nooooooo means least......Russ and Debs. Fantastic ride back to yours....next time I'll overtake you lmao. Oh and I am nicking the cat (you can keep the fish).

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/05/2014 19:02  

lol @rb luv yah burd glad you had a wicked day and yes i will keep me fishys ha ha ha shes just a mental dog/cat xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/05/2014 19:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email