MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (4) - Forums [Biker Match] RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

Just got bad to linz's and had pig out in the left overs from last night.

Time to go home soon, looking like nearly 400 miles done before bed time today.......

Had a great larf good to see all and thanx to shoei when pratt nav decided to show me up!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2014 20:21  

Fab day, fab ride great night thanks for the hospitality and food lyndsay, hope you can still walk tomorrow jo and you enjoyed your
birthday tea and buns. Nice to see everyone and thanks to fiona for being a great pilly.... till the next time yeahhhh Farmyard yeahhhhhh

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 26/05/2014 20:24  

Balloons n banners down, beds stripped n in washer, zbed put away, dog bed back out. Fridge still stocked with food(!) Perhaps i over catered slightly??! Lol.

A lovely gathering of peeps last night and a very nice rideout today. Thanks to everyone who attended, in one way or another, to help the Burpday Queen celebrate in style.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/05/2014 22:31  

Bugga left some beer behind, looks like im drinkin water tonight 8-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2014 22:40  

Hi to all the folks from today - had just such a super time. Lindsay - what a charming and welcoming hostess - what wonderful food. Mick - thanks so much for the pilly - just felt great to be riding out. Jo - superb company, as always! Jill - lovely to meet you, too. Stui ... what can I say - speechless! - you make a lovely hedge. Thanks to one and all

Update Reply
Saltaire @ 26/05/2014 22:45  

Hello all, what a fab weekend really enjoyed it. Sunday night was fab you can't beat sitting with friends having a drink and having a laugh, RB hope you are still wearing your pink accessories! Thankyou to Lindsay for being the bestest hostess with the AWESOME TAP!!!!!! Yesterday's ride out was excellent my first proper ride on "BETTY THE BANDIT" I was grinning from start to finish. Love to you all see you soon. COME ON FARMYARD!!!!! xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2014 08:27  

Oi! Jo, you forgot your new sticker book!!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/05/2014 17:27  

Ohhh nooooooo she NEEEDS her stickers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2014 19:21  

Oops...meant to put them to good use on Stuie's panniers.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/05/2014 20:58  

I will keep 'em until next time I see you Jo, then you can go wild in gay abandon... stick 'em here, stick 'em there, stick 'em every flipping (polite version) where!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/05/2014 18:42  

Hmmmmmmm never seen a blosson wearing a plant pot before

MWAHAHAHAHAA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/05/2014 19:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email