MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. - Forums [Biker Match] RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour .. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RowanBlossom’s Magical Mystery Tour ..

Sunday 25 May 2014 & Monday 26 May 2014 A bimble over two days in honour of Jo’s 45th birthday (and the fact that she is a top burd, who doesn’t look a day over 60!); one starting in Manchester, the other starting at Squires – that way you can come out to play on one or the other (or both!) if you want to.Sunday - Leaving Tescos, Stockport Road, Hyde, Manchester, SK14 3AU (jct 4 of M67 & A57) at 10.30am heading out towards ‘the wilds’ of Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. Lunch at The Strines Inn, Bradfield Dale, S6 6JE then over towards Holmfirth, from there who knows ..?Monday – leaving Squires, Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, LS25 5LX at 10.30am, heading towards the East Coast, probably Scarborough or Whitby, (doughnuts, icecream, chish n fips, maybe even a paddle!). The plan is to head back towards home mid to late afternoon (hopefully avoiding the Bank Holiday traffic!)For those of you who want to do both days, and have a distance to travel, PM me and I will see what I can sort out for accommodation.Please Note: the route will be a suitable for 125's, if a little challenging in places. Any questions regarding route please ask @Stuie. as he is Sat Nag! <o:p></o:p> Hope it’s not too late in the day to get this organised

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/05/2014 23:53  

we will come for the one on monday i luuurves scarborough see you at squires

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/05/2014 06:42  

Oooh think I will turn up for this one.....as long as ya don't make me lead, other wise it realy will be a mystery tour lmao....and I don't look bad for 85!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/05/2014 22:11  

This is now on the Events page, put ya faces down if you fancy a rideout. Thank you Mr Ken for the speedy turnaround, what a star you are!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/05/2014 11:48  

Not sure which day at this time but more than prob the Sunday..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2014 21:46  

Can I have the route please Stuie as may meet you on route if that's OK x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/05/2014 21:56  

@zzrbabe, not sure whether its Scarborough, Whitby or somewhere else yet. Im sure Stu will have it all in hand though. Go, Go Gadget Sat-Nag!

@RB, 85?! Blimey ... your paper round wasnt very long was it? Looking good. Btw, you not coming on Monday, no face on Monday Jo, we gonna be lonely without the birthday gal!

@shoei, it will be great to see you John. Hope Mrs Shoei is gonna join us for the day.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/05/2014 07:08  

Sorted boss

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/05/2014 07:25  

**thumbs up** well done burd!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/05/2014 07:33  

I've only just noticed this... I'll check my diary and hopefully I'll be joining you for a day out (probably Sunday)

Update Reply
Julestools @ 12/05/2014 09:46  

Oh it would be lovely if you can.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/05/2014 13:31  

@Julestools ... if you do, I hope you are gonna wear the pink crocs!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/05/2014 13:34  

Not exactly safe riding footwear but hey...... for you.... anything

Update Reply
Julestools @ 13/05/2014 00:19  

Aww gee shucks **blushes**

They are sooooo very ... Ermmm .... Luvverley ! Thanks a million.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2014 05:57  

Looking forward to two days rideout, over Bank Holiday weekend.

Looks like a small and intimate gathering to celebrate RowanBlossom's 120th birthday but we shall no doubt enjoy the runs.

If you want to join us put your face on the date you can make.

@stuie can you add yourself for monday too please? Or is that your way of telling me i need to find a pilly??! Lol.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2014 23:09  

Gutted, but I'm going to have to pas on this as I have Sunday commitments already in the dairy.
RB, you know I would if I could.
Have a good one and we'll celebrate all over again, first chance we get. xxx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 15/05/2014 17:10  

Lol, commitments in dairy? You cheese making @izzy?? **chuckle**

You n danny will be missed.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/05/2014 19:14  

C'mon folks, a rideout for RowanBlossom's birthday, I think she deserves to let her hair down after all the hard work organising rideouts, event meets n nights out for us lot!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/05/2014 20:57  

Would have loved to come on this but last weekend before the Kiss and we got loads to deal with for that weekend and I will be working on the Monday

Update Reply
JP @ 16/05/2014 21:36  

No worries @JP, shame though! Nevermind as said before a small and intimate band of peeps, will be a giggle.

Enjoy ya prep and the rally.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/05/2014 21:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email