MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 - Forums [Biker Match] Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

Is there anyone interested in meeting at Wessons Café in Horam on Sunday 23rd June at 10.00 for breakfast, or if that is to early for those of you who find it difficult to shake a leg on Sundays how about 10.30. After which we can take a ride through East Sussex to Brighton to see what's going on there. Returning via the back roads to Beachy Head taking in the Open Art Café in Rottingdean for further refreshment on the way, perhaps finishing up on Bexhill seafront with an ice cream.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/06/2013 02:19  

Sounds cool. Count me in!!

Update Reply
1066BikerChick @ 08/06/2013 13:09  

I'm in too...10.30 preferred!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 08/06/2013 18:10  

Did someone say "breakfast"? I'm in

Come on Cheryl shake a leg, 10.00's not too early

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 09/06/2013 22:49  

I will go with the flow...if I have to!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 09/06/2013 23:35  

I wish they could drag the coast line a bit further north. It's a long way for breakfast I did a similar run yesterday. London to Brighton then the coast road all the way to Hastings an back to London, but instead of the normal Hastings London route home, I cut back to the A22. It was a good ride although a bit chilly and drafty at times. Sorry peeps I didn't tell anyone as I wanted a lone ride, playing Billy no mates, but good for clearing the mind.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/06/2013 11:30  

We'll have to try and organise a rideout closer to you David, come inland for a change, it'll be good to see you again. To Andy all I can say is "it's guaranteed to work every time, mention the word BREAKFAST and you're there lurking" .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 10/06/2013 14:12  

Too right Dave, all that lovely cholesterol fuel Oh. and the bike ride with a good bunch of bikers is good too

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 10/06/2013 22:55  

Just luuurking for some crispy bacon ymymymy , If I get a different bike by then I'm in. The sv aint doing it. Or is it?

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 10/06/2013 23:24  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Dave http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4234

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/06/2013 16:48  

Many thanks Sandi . Crispy Bacon is in abundance at Wessons whats ordinary? looking forward to meeting you. The route from Wessons to Brighton is open to discussion as there are several routes open to us, we can chat while we consume our plates of cholesterol, blimey my arteries are hardening at the thought.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 11/06/2013 20:06  

That's me added to the events forum, never been one to turn down crispy bacon

whats ordinary? Even if you haven't got a different bike come along on your SV, be good to see you again. Despite what some people say DAVE VM doesn't bite ....... too often Come along and meet another group of great people.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 11/06/2013 21:47  

didn't you have enough at margate whats ordinary? don't do it, step away from the bike. they are bloody nutters in sussex them lot are, especially that dave vm, you wouldn't get me on a ride out with that lot, awmegod no.
i'm at farmyard on the 23rd so have fun guys.

Update Reply
xj @ 11/06/2013 23:07  

You taught me all I know Mark, granted not much I know, but none the less you taught me . It's them geezers from Kent you have to watch out for really, especially the one's who originate from the west country.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 11/06/2013 23:38  

Don't know who you be talking bout there moi luvver.

Update Reply
xj @ 12/06/2013 12:39  

Bumping this back to page 1

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 18/06/2013 10:02  

Forecast for sunday starting to look a bit iffy, but if they are true to form it could change radically in 5 days! Desperate to get out s lets hope its OK.
My new profile pic is at Sammy Millers Museum in New Forestlst week; had a 350 Morini when I was 18! Maybe we could do it as a trip sometime? Camping out? - think someone on this forum loves a bit of camping?

Update Reply
ColinB @ 19/06/2013 18:49  

hahahah,Yes xj, u could be right. No farmyard jokes then...baaaa, oink,oink,

Listen, it took my neck 2 days to get over that wind defending. I know you might need a laugh on the journey but watching me do an impersonation of a human jelly isn't going to be it! Its new bike or
nothing.

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 19/06/2013 20:49  

camping? i love camping me. i can feel myself going all graham norton just thinking about it.

Update Reply
xj @ 19/06/2013 22:52  

er,xj, I think that deep down you really want to go to Brighton, leaving lots of clues here I see.

Anyway, DVM, what route are you taking to get to Brighton? I'd love to go but I'm not thrashing my way along any motorway, although the m23 is pretty short so that's ok. Alternatively I could meet you lot at the art thingy in Brighton.

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 19/06/2013 23:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email