MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

you may have something there what's ordinance, i;ve just seen the weather forecast for the weekend. i can't think of anything more fun than camping in the bleedin' rain.

Update Reply
xj @ 19/06/2013 23:11  

OK here's some positive thinking coming up ... It WILL be lovely and sunny on Sunday, just for us lot

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 19/06/2013 23:16  

Unfortunately i have confiscated the sun for the weekend and will be taking it to the farmyard with me. It ain't sleeping in my tent though.

Update Reply
xj @ 20/06/2013 08:56  

I have heard through the grapevine, that XJ is to be appointed as BM's official camping adviser. The is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from this appointment. Such as how to make home brew in a tent in one weekend, how to arrange sunshine to improve the camping experience and how to convert a tent into a £35 per night B&B. I might be having a change of heart on this one and slog it out down the A23 to meet you guys at Brighton. So what sort of time will you guys get to Brighton and where is a good place to meet?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/06/2013 10:14  

As the duly appointed bm camping advisor the only advice i can give is 'DON"T DO IT'

Update Reply
xj @ 20/06/2013 15:28  

I will be meeting you guys at Wessons. Will be aiming for 10-30 but may be a bit later. See you Sunday everone

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/06/2013 22:56  

Looks like xj HAS confiscated the sun and thrown in some wind and rain for this weekend. Lets all get him next time we see him

Who's bringing the umbrella's then???

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 22/06/2013 08:55  

I have just seen a FB picture from the Farm Yard Party and it don't look none too brilliant there either See you tomorrow

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/06/2013 09:03  

Weather doesn't look brill for tomorrow...rain is forecast for most of the day...will we still be going??

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 22/06/2013 11:43  

Andy I reckon we should make Mark camp but without the tent, you know under the starry sky or is it the rain laden clouds at the moment. Don't know if you agree Andy, but as Mark has been made official camping advisor I feel he should experience all aspects of the activity so he can advise with a complete understanding of the activity.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/06/2013 12:28  

here here I second that Dave

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/06/2013 12:57  

Yep i agree with that one Dave, i think he needs to experience camping in a field with a Bull as a friend too

No tent but do we allow him a sleeping bag???

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 22/06/2013 15:39  

Will be at Wessons tomorrow at 10am. Forecast is better tomorrow than today's and weather was fine, a couple of very light showers and a bit breezy.

See you all tomorrow!

CB

Update Reply
ColinB @ 22/06/2013 20:00  

I am meeting two others from London at 9-30 and riding down together. So we are looking at getting there nearer to 11-00. So see you at Wessons, ride safe peeps

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/06/2013 06:04  

You lucky people you be enjoy you ride and grub while i'll be working.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/06/2013 07:36  

have fun you guys, and yes we did have rain, but not too much. Breakfast at whitby then home today. I am so glad none of me mates have turned on me while i've been away. I would be gutted if you lot started planning something horrible for me when i wasn't there to defend myself. Have a good ride my dear best friends and i will catch up with you all on my return.

Update Reply
xj @ 23/06/2013 11:52  

What a great day! The rain stayed away although it was a touch blowy up on beachy head. Thanks to Dave for organising and Andy as well for the lead through to Eastbourne.
Great to meet some nice people - looking forward to next events. Have a look at 4th July, 14th and 21st July. They are all on the events calender!

CB

Update Reply
ColinB @ 23/06/2013 19:31  

I had a brilliant day with a nice ride out. It was good to meet friends again and to see some new people I have not met before. All in it was an enjoyable day. Thanks to everyone The heavens opened up 20 minutes before I got home

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/06/2013 20:44  

Think a touch blowy up on Beachy Head was an understatement Colin, it was blowing a sodding gale up there. A thoroughly enjoyable day, pleased a good time was had. It was good to meet three members for the first time Charlotte, Katy and Martin. Thanks to Aimee (Minerva) for welcoming us all at the Open Art Café in Rottingdean. Photo's have been posted on the calendar.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 23/06/2013 20:48  

Who nicked Bill's Curly Wurly in the first photo?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/06/2013 21:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email