MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Breakfast at Wessons and rideout through E.Sussex 23/6/13

Thanks Dave for another great day out, roll on the next one

Was good to meet the previously met and new people too, yet again a great bunch of people.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 23/06/2013 21:35  

Thanks everyone for a lovely day and to Dave VM for organising it.

Hope to see everybody at the next meet!!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 24/06/2013 00:14  

I had a delightful time, lots of larfs and bootiful bootiful scenery.
Thankyou Dave VM for the whole thing, thankyou Dave N for taking the long way home as per.
Thankyou the lovely Aimee and I'm keeping an eye open for your rideout post (the men were moaning that it's sexist but who cares wot they think eh? )xxx

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 24/06/2013 20:16  

I think it would be great if the girls organised their own ride out, it's not sexist at all - as long as they pre prepare our dinners and put em in the freezer.

Update Reply
ColinB @ 24/06/2013 20:32  

There's some more photo's been uploaded to the events page from Katy-Tart.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 27/06/2013 13:52  

I think it's a great idea the girls organising their own rideout. That way we won't have anyone slowing us down, although we won't be able to go too far as we will have to go find the girls when they get lost

Update Reply
xj @ 27/06/2013 18:08  

Are they going to be using your satnav then, XJ?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/06/2013 19:18  

I have my satnav sussed. Maidstone to kings lynn, the return from friskney in reverse with no problems. then to doncaster, holmfirth and home all by satnav a couple of weeks back and from farmyard to whitby and home across the humber bridge by satnav last weekend. I am king of my satnav.

So no they won't be, maybe i will get lost trying to find them when they get lost. We may need international rescue.

Update Reply
xj @ 27/06/2013 19:45  

Thanks to Dave (FM) VM, Cheryl and Katy-tart for the photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2013 08:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email