MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

bring back hangin!

bring back hangin! - Forums [Biker Match] bring back hangin! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

bring back hangin!

anybody feel that nowadays with forensic testin its pretty sure they get the right person ,what with peeps gettin stabbed , shot ,beaten to death for trivial reasons do yu think we should start hangin em high an take there genes out of the pool[no jokes now!!]!my son was beat up an put in hospital last week!head smashed against brick wall an its upsettin!!!!!what if hed died how long would they get!!jus got me thinkin thats all!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/08/2007 15:16  

Summat needs to be done tangoman!!!! I hope your son wasn't too badly hurt and is recovering okay?

Update Reply
Di @ 21/08/2007 15:21  

yeah he's out an about jus eyes are all red!!i should have put a question mark after hangin as not sure!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/08/2007 15:26  

maybe just a lead injection for em,tangoman?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/08/2007 15:32  

Bit of a deterant I think. They might think twice about it then. If the government hadnt stopped parents smacking children in a sensible way (is banning smacking going to stop serious abuse of children) and the cane at school then half the issues around lack of discepline and respect would not be there. My dad had a big thick belt.. it never actually came off the trousers but if he went to take it off you ran.... and came back in half an hour. I am VERY close to my parents and see them most days. I have the greatest respect for them.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 21/08/2007 15:36  

I think it should be for rapists & child molesters & that type of scum definatley.Only with irrefutable proof they commited the crime though. However is there a punishment to fit the crime though?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/08/2007 16:24  

It's ok if it is a case of being 100% sure, but look at how many convictions have been proved unsafe and innocent people have had their sentences quashed. You can't exactly say "oh sorry" to someone you have already hung As for corporal punishment in schools, do you not think that just teaches kids that if you someone doesn't do what you want, then just use violence and you get your own way :( Fear surely isn't the way to bring up kids.

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 21/08/2007 16:35  

Sometimes it's just the treat of what could happen that keeps most people in line ( kids included! ) I know I learnt to run with one arm gripped in me Mum's hand and me back arched to try and lesson the sting that was headed towards me backside!! I still love and respect my parents too Kate. My Dad never smacked me as a kid but the threat of him heading towards me made me run for me bedroom. So in effect I grounded meself!

Update Reply
Di @ 21/08/2007 16:45  

I think we should just keep it simple. How about 12 months inside and a daily Tazer to the gonads. That'd make em sit up!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 21/08/2007 17:08  

It's a very controversial subject, and one that will probably never have a satisfactory solution, however I don't think a life for a life is the answer. Some folk, who are disgusted when someone kills someone else, call for the 'legal' killing of the alleged murderer in the name of justice. How is that different to murder? =============== Tangoman I hope your son makes a full recovery.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/08/2007 17:26  

hang them all and let god sort them out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2007 18:38  

Update Reply
Di @ 21/08/2007 18:39  

Agree with Kwak, I can never see anything like this subject ever being resolved. I know a few coppas and they are the most critical about the legal/justice system as they bring plenty of scum-bags in who are guilty as sin and the scrotes simply get off with a caution because of human rights etc I honestly hope your son makes a full and speedy recovery TM

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/08/2007 18:51  

thanks for sympathy he jus shrugs it off as one o those things!!an he's doin alright! cant wait to get back to binge drinkin!! rock gigs an gettin in debt[kids aye!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/08/2007 18:55  

Bluesbiker I'll say no more!!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 21/08/2007 21:55  

And also Blueboy955i n el ninja

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 21/08/2007 21:57  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 02:28  

make the punishment fit the crime , mate the country has gotton to soft from to many do gooders

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 22/08/2007 09:48  

Sort of the same subject.. The Stephen Lawrence case where that Italian kid stabed and murdered an inocent teacher, he has been locked up for 11 yrs (i think) and will soon be free to roam the country and probably claim off the social. Not sure if it is true or still the case but I heard that if an imigrant living in Canada commited a crime then the whole family were deported. May have a little more parental guidance if that is the case.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 22/08/2007 10:00  

If we were to kill all murderers(not manslaughter)and do the same on a two strikes system for any sex offenders and serious violent crimes,the prison system could cope with the offenders who are currently treated 'leniently'due to lack of resourses.

I for one am totally fed up with a justice system which places more emphasis on prisoner comfort than rehabilitation.The last prisoner disturbance at Perth prison was due to the fact the sex offenders had been given playstation 2's in their cells and the mainstream prisoners had to make do with ordinary playstations.Do we really have any idea what our taxes are spent on?

Lack of respect,i believe is at the root of a lot of 'minor crime'and a swift kick up the backside is a simple,effective and free way to teach that respect.On the rare occasion i felt the need to smack my daughter it wasan't to make her do what i wanted her to do,it was as punishment for doing/not doing something she had previously been told about.

Someone take this bloody soapbox away lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2007 12:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email