MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

bring back hangin!

bring back hangin! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] bring back hangin! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

bring back hangin!

killing them is too good for them, they need to be tortured in the most gruesome way. Prison is too expensive too. Pedos? Cut their balls off. Simple, effective, cheap. Cut more off even and make them pee through a tube all their life. They'd never do it then cos they dont wanna risk getting caught. Thieves? Cut 2 fingers off for each theft. Murderers? Well... Put them in prison and use them for testing instead of animals. They take someones life away, so rather than take theirs away lets make them useful for something. I could go on. I'm a harsh **** though :-) I'd make a use of every criminal if I could, put them to hard labour. Why allow them to play on playstations when they could be digging the roads up or giving something back to the country (instead of taking MORE resources)?

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/08/2007 16:28  

I think arrabian and them places are the only places you'll find fair justice

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/08/2007 16:29  

here here!

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 22/08/2007 16:42  

arabs have some cruel laws saw a video of a execution of an homosexual they placed a long spike in his anus then raised it up so he slid down it an it came out of his shoulder,these gruesome videos are on the net!!and the tribe in iraq who were truck bombed recently stoned a young girl to death for going out with a muslim! [similar videos available also]barbaric to us but the law an justice to them,its a crazy cold cruel world an as i get older one i aint bothered about leavin,but my kids may be bothered[untill i am senile an a nuisance} so guess i gotta hang on in here for a while!!!may as well get that new bike could always ride it of a cliff!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/08/2007 17:36  

no i ll just jump an matt can raffle the bike on b.m procceds to charity!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/08/2007 17:39  

Say whatever you like Matt, I'm happy in dear old Blighty....better the devil you know. I know the system here in the UK ain't great, but it's better than most by a long shot. Hey TM, I always said when I go I'm gonna ride my bike off beachy head to which my son replied "awww, those poor fish!" lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 22/08/2007 17:39  

Frankly I'm saddened by some of the replies in here. IMHO the punishments some of you suggest seem more barbaric than the crimes spoken of and make those who suggest them as bad, if not worse, than the criminals themselves. I see no need to lower ourselves to the criminal's standards. I thought we were supposed to be a civilised species, guess I'm more naive than I realised. As for prison conditions being too soft, the punishment is loss of liberty NOT loss of privileges.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2007 19:18  

If a child molester or rapist hurt one of my kids or any child for that matter & the justice system didnt get to them before I did I think my anger & disgust for that person would mete out it's on justice.I think most parents or normal thinking people would do the same in those circumstances.We cant control our emoticions & anger at someone who has caused hurt for a loved one or a child we feel we need to protect would surface & take over.oh,& Iknow a fair few people in the prison & legal trade,its loss of both liberty & privelege's.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 19:36  

Quote : As for prison conditions being too soft, the punishment is loss of liberty NOT loss of privileges. You shouldn't be in prison and enjoy the same privileges as you get in your own bedroom, that's just like being grounded!!!! Prison should be a punishment and a deterrent, not your parent grounding you. People on the outside who work can't afford playstations/sky tv etc so why should the oicks who kill, abuse and maim have them? I don't think so!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 19:40  

& so say the rest of us Di

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 19:44  

If a child molester or rapist hurt one of my kids or any child for that matter & the justice system didnt get to them before I did I think my anger & disgust for that person would mete out it's on justice. I don't see that as justice, I see that as revenge I think most parents or normal thinking people would do the same in those circumstances. I am a parent. I think I am 'normal', depends on ones definition of 'normal'. I don't agree with taking the law into ones own hands, no matter what the circumstances. We need less criminals not MORE.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2007 19:45  

I've just read through all the postings on this thread again and to be honest I am well shocked at some of the comments made (but that's the democtratic process for you). 'Lead injections', 'hanging', cutting bodily parts off?!?!? Sorry, but last time I looked, we we're living in Britain in 2007 and not in some mixed up arabian country in the dark ages. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 22/08/2007 19:54  

yes kwak it is & I wont disagree with you & I'm normal myself.end of ok

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 19:58  

If the courts handed out proper sentences and we knew that those people would be punished accordingly then most people would be prepared to let the authorities deal with them but let's face harsh reality, the punishment in this day and age very rarely is sufficient to come any where near paying the price for the crime commited. If someone did anything to my son then I wouldn't want to ever see them walking the streets again. Sadly, most victims and their families ever see justice meted out as it should be and THAT is when people begin to want to take matters into their own hands. If the courts gave the people justice then lets face it we wouldn't feel the need to go and find these people and exact revenge. Our revenge would be in seeing justice in the courts.

Update Reply
Di @ 22/08/2007 20:02  

i want like the old days when a hangin was a day out for the family take sarnies[maybe not to a hung drawn an quartered one!]we could make it a bm meet an blow our horns rev our engines an cheer when the bugger drops!! peeps could post dates when theres a hangin in there part of the woods an away we all go,if its a biker being hung we would all jump on his legs so its over qicker for him then nick is leathers an boots!!better still sit him on the back of a bike wiv the noose around his neck an drive off!!way to go buddy!! imagine the chatroom!!good day out? yeah been hangin aroun at matlock bath!![i am losin the plot!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/08/2007 20:15  

I'm sure you'll be told you are soon TM can we do it for idiot cagers ??

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 20:19  

I wonder how folk, who advocate barbaric punishment, would feel if it was their kin who commited the crime? Have they not heard of mental illness? Not everything is black and white, not all murderers are aware of their state of mind when they commit an offence. Some folks idea of 'justice' makes me shudder. If it was their son or daughter who committed a crime while the balance of their mind was disturbed, would they be so quick to let others exact their revenge?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2007 20:19  

I dont think the victims families would be feeling the same way.& child molester's arent mentally unbalanced,they're just sick perverts

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 20:23  

maybe the kindest thing put em out of there sad lives

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/08/2007 20:25  

any way,thats the end of that one.I'm off to bed,got to go to the morgue tomorrow to pay respects to a friend who was knocked off her bike by someone who was drunk at the wheel of their car because they'd had a hard time at school,sur that makes her parents feel so much better

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/08/2007 20:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email